Better Days

Thread: Better Days

Tags: None
  1. Zakynthos said:

Default Better Days

xcbxc cxv
    Last edited by Zakynthos; 04-21-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Jim Colyer said:

I recorded with a guy a while back who had a song called "Better Day." Your song is better than his.
    Jim Colyer Girl albums

3. Zakynthos said:

Thanks Jim. I was thinking about changing the title but couldn't find anything good. Any suggestions?

Frankie Jasmine said:

OWO (One Woman's Opinion): The title is fine. The poem is about seeking better days, how to find better days, how to avoid falling to worse days; so the title fits to me.

I like the rhythm of "Better Days," Zak. Very, very nice. I even like the way the word "obstacle" stands out (as we say, "like a sore thumb"!) because it emphasizes the consternation/frustration of a person being an obstacle--sticking out, in the way, an intrusion, so to speak. However, I understand and hear also the love-hate theme!!

Very good, Zak!

5. Zakynthos said:

Fran Thanks again. I feel obliged to comment back on your lyrics. However, I'm watching other members' activity silently, just didn't have the chance or enough time to leave a comment.

Kerri Faye Yates said:

I came to reread this and fell in love all over again!
    ~Kerri Faye

coral834 said:

I really like this...when I read it. I get a Justin Timberlake cry me a river feel in the verse then a hard crunchy but upbeat chorus.!! I may be all wrong in how it sounds...but absolutely love the way it sounds when i read it...

Awesome job
    JeffCoralMuzic(YouTube.com)

Doug Denslowe said:

Any song that starts "What should I do?What should I do?"Has got my attention!If you're looking for another title..........I think that's it!

Kerri Faye Yates said:

Aaaand back to re-read a third time. I love this!
    ~Kerri Faye