The one you are looking fore, my beloved.

Thread: The one you are looking fore, my beloved.

Tags: None
  1. Nastase-Filipescu Radu said:

Default The one you are looking fore, my beloved.

Didnt manage to get the Rime.

I am the one you're looking for, my beloved
    I am the melody that conforts your endless desire
    I am the tear you shed late at night
    I am the romantic dream that is haunting you every day
    The flower you scent, child
    It's me, your rose, lost a mile away
    And looking at the sky astonished
    I am the unextinguished fire in your big heart
    And when you fill it, your mind empties*
    I am the thought that remains when you are in love
    And when missing you grips me like pliers
    I am the spirit that caresses you, the one that tucks you in at night!
    Why can't you see me, girl?
    What don't you get it already?

2. mexico62 said:

Hi Nastase, Donīt worry for not making rhyme your poem, I think that the most important is that you feel what you write, the poems are like our childs, they born and grow as they want to. So just remember that practice will make you a master, but for the moment I tell you that I see love in your poem, and as Iīm in love with the life, I love your poem, hope poems can fill our world with flowers, your poem is another flower.
    If you want to advance in making your poems rhyme I recommend you to read the poems in this forum, many friends are marvelous poets, like Frankie Jasmine, Teshka, MoonRide*r*, Doug Denslowe, and many others ( you can visit lyrics review forum and get some rhymes and rhythm), hope you continue posting any ideas that bright in your heart. Thanks for sharing your feelings.

3. Nastase-Filipescu Radu said:

Thabks Mexico. I will do, my poetry is based on the theme of the unfullfiled lover, wich is me. So most of them ,except this one are elegies, i found myself within the poetry of great Mihai Eminescu of Romania, we share the same themes, thoughts and the same suffernig, of one who is way different than the others, so different that everyone missunderstoods him and fears him. My collagues in high school even called me "Alien" claiming that i come from a different world, and here starts the tragedy of the misunderstood: Eternal longing, imposible love!

"Living in your spheres narowness
    Only luck rules over you
    But in my steady world i feel
    Eternal, cold and true!" (Mihai Eminescu, The Evening Star)

4. Nastase-Filipescu Radu said:

5. mexico62 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nastase-Filipescu Radu View Post
    Thabks Mexico. I will do, my poetry is based on the theme of the unfullfiled lover, wich is me. So most of them ,except this one are elegies, i found myself within the poetry of great Mihai Eminescu of Romania, we share the same themes, thoughts and the same suffernig, of one who is way different than the others, so different that everyone missunderstoods him and fears him. My collagues in high school even called me "Alien" claiming that i come from a different world, and here starts the tragedy of the misunderstood: Eternal longing, imposible love!

"Living in your spheres narowness
    Only luck rules over you
    But in my steady world i feel
    Eternal, cold and true!" (Mihai Eminescu, The Evening Star)

Hi again Nastase, I think that we are what we want to be, you reflect to the others what you see of you, so donīt let the other people say if you are handsome or not, God love all of us, and as I told you in my first comment, Iīm in love with the life, so I hope you can feel the same, you must love the air that gets in your lungs, the water that refresh your mouth, the sun that warms your skin. We live life only once, so depends on us to waste it or enjoy it, and donīt worry, God made someone for everyone, so keep your eyes wide open and the one that is for you will arrive when itīs the right time. In the meanwhile be happy, if you say that you feel like someone from another planet I will try to translate a poem I made some years ago about the same feeling I had of myself, as soon as I post it I will tell you, hope you read it, cause I feel not longer alone or sad, life is too short so be happy. I undestand that when people see you different they laugh, specially children at school, but you must love yourself and be confident in your qualities.
    And thanks for sharing the beautiful lines of Muhai Eminescu.

6. Nastase-Filipescu Radu said:

No please! Please dont take me like that! I dont want to insult you! You are doing the EXACT SAME error that every psychologist has done until now. Read carefully, i am only going to say this once: I AM NOT A PESIMISTIC/DEPRESIVE/ANTIPATHIC INDIVIDUAL! NO, NO, NO! Got it?

I AM a very humble person, with a big sense of humor and with SOCIAL SKILS, i enjoy helping people, i enjoy learning people, i enjoy meeting people, but the problem you dont understand, and none of this psychologists ever understood is that THEY, THE PEOPLE, DONT WANT ME! They dont want me to know me, they dont want to meet me, they dont like listening and learning from me, they dont apreciate my help and they dont understand my humor! So the problem its not me, ITS THEM! This are the people i live among! Its THEYR fault! Not mine! I have never ever been vain, i never spoke someone of bad, I NEVER OFFENDED OR MOCKED ANYONNE! EVER!!! You got that? But i at the same time i knew how to never let ANYONE to make a fool out of me! And if i need to, I AM GOING TO TO THE SAME THING WITH YOU! IF YOU KEEP TALKING TO ME LIKE I HAVE A SINGLE FAULT IN THIS BUSSINES! BECAUSE I DONT! I have my dignity, and who tries to judge me, or my way of being, will soon have a place in my black list! And belive me, not many people end up on my black list, only the ones who JUDGE me! Who the heck are you to judge me? Are you God? For HE is the ONLY ONE that can judge someone. Because "You will be measured with the same toll that you measure others!" Mathew 7:2
    Last edited by Nastase-Filipescu Radu; 09-12-2012 at 12:07 PM.

7. Nastase-Filipescu Radu said:

I have been into politics for the last 2 months, in a People's Party, and i saw how, politicians that are DIFFERENT than the majority of them, more exactly, that are not thievs, not demagogues, not plagiarists, not egoists, not upstarts and not full of themselves ARE always missunderstood, mocked and ignored, and this is not because they are not skilled and not sociable, but BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT. I am in the same shoes regarding friends and girlfriends. So saying that "we are what we want to be" its completley stupid, illogical, irrational and just ridiculous! The truth is that, WE ARE WHAT PEOPLE WANT US TO BE! Think about it, just because i want to be, let's say a best selling poet, a champion swimmer, a good mayor and a women magnet, dosnt mean that i also am! If people dont like my poems, i am not a best selling poet! if instructors dont want me to get into professional swimming, i cant be a champion swimmer! If people dont vote me, i cant be a mayor! and if women dont want me, i cant be a women magnet! So: We are what people want us to be. Logicaly no?

8. mexico62 said:

Hi again Nastase, Iīm sorry if you misunderstood or if I didnīt understand properly your personality, I was just trying to be friendly and helpful, I ask your pardon if I hurted you anyway, I didnīt want to be offensive.
    But if you think that way, I believe that there is nothing compatible in our characters, so I must save my comments to you from now on. thanks anyway.

amaryn said:

as Pink Floyd would say: "shine on, you crazy diamond!"

Teshka said:

First i want to say that i like this a lot and it doesn't matter at all about rhyming, it's beautiful without that.

Second i must say that no one is going to judge you by some poetry like this and i dont know why you felt that way.....i understand and agree with what you wrote about some politicians that are misjudged bcs of many others' faults but that was not happening to you here.

Last i want to say thank you for the link for that Romanian poet bcs i love to learn about and read all great poetry.
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~