SOLVED: Please Help! Looking for artist for song "On and On"

Thread: SOLVED: Please Help! Looking for artist for song "On and On"

Tags: None
  1. EmmettoftheSun said:

Default SOLVED: Please Help! Looking for artist for song "On and On"

I have been searching for the name of the artist for a song that I believe was called "On and On".
    The artist is a less famous independent band.
    The lyrics went as follows (I think):

When I go to heaven
    I go on the back of a swan
    Through the channel
    Sir Francis Drake
    On and on, on and on, on and on...

Please, I've been hunting down this song for TWO years, someone PLEASE help me!

2. lucasfm said:

Quote Originally Posted by EmmettoftheSun View Post
    I have been searching for the name of the artist for a song that I believe was called "On and On".
    The artist is a less famous independent band.
    The lyrics went as follows (I think):

When I go to heaven
    I go on the back of a swan
    Through the channel
    Sir Francis Drake
    On and on, on and on, on and on...

Please, I've been hunting down this song for TWO years, someone PLEASE help me!
    I realize this is an old thread, but came across it while searching for the artist's name myself. In case you've continued looking for 2 more years the name of the band is Mission to the Sea, and here is the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPt...AEWdA2R0Z3HtFW

Great song!

3. EmmettoftheSun said:

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I gave up trying to find this song and finally being able to hear it after all of these years is the most wonderful and unexpected gift I've ever received. You have no idea how much this means to me.

4. lucasfm said:

No problem! Thanks for letting me know it was a help! Glad I responded. The song is on iTunes too, if you don't already know. A rather unsearchable title like 'on and on' definitely makes it a little harder to find.