Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teshka View Post
    ..they're extorting several others for Legally Smoking Cuban Cigars on every Caribbean junket that they go on.
    I hope you're not talking about me. My Cuban Cigars are greatly in demand on ATL I'll have you know

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ofratko View Post
    ok last post before boarding my plane. I do understand your point Tess as you were a victim on extreme violence. but still have you been asked to do psychotests or to have 25 hours training with experienced teacher? I don't want to even think what would happen if the monster had a gun instead of bare hands. I do agree the idea of having gun for protection is far fetched.the gun you own can be easily used against you especially if the oponent is stronger and faster.
    The issue is that different states have different gun laws. There are states you don't have to have gun licence to carry gun on public.

yes there is a problem in our society. parents have less time for their kids. kids have less personal interaction more computer games where killing of your enemy is not only normal but also praised! But still if they don't have easy access to guns at home there will be less evil in their path.
    Hi Ofratko! Have a great holiday first of all!

As OrchestraInside knows, the Finnish society is known for its amount of suicides (though on decline) and family- violence (increasing steeply).
    It is also known that 25% of all kids and teenagers have no friends at all, most of them are computer and cellphone addicts. It is hard to see that this doesnot have a negative influence on a persons development; 30% of all young people below the age of 25 has no job and their number is growing.
    Society has no means to help them. Or they do not have the courage to reconstruct. But how?
    We are facing huge problems. Some can't take it and finish their lives - too early mostly. Some turn very violent, inspired by despair, alcohol, drugs, or whatever.
    I do agree with Moon that those who were bullied can become very violent themselves.
    I disagree with Teshka that having a gun is the (unwanted)answer even though I understand her reaction after being violently attacked. (I share your experience ,Tess, but I do not see a gun would have helped me, especially since the agressor would probably have overwhelmed me anyway and taken it from me ) . You would accept living in such dangerous surroundings littered with legal and illegal guns, if you want by all means a gun yourself for selfdefense. Then again society as such is dangerous wherever you live, the human race has its good and very bad sides...

O dear , o dear, what a mess Gonna have a birthdaybeer as it's my day

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    I hope you're not talking about me. My Cuban Cigars are greatly in demand on ATL I'll have you know
    Well if i was talking about you i couldn't say bcs the membership of ETIWMinc is ULTRA secret isn't it??

@O.I., is it a Big Secret or should there be an ATL coming-out party now that you revelated it?
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Jasmine View Post
    And OI! "Secret desire to spread agoraphobia"!! HILARIOUS!
    recent email subject line from my baby....AGORAPHOBICS UNITE!
    text in email......NOOOO DON'T!!!!! Stay away from meeeeee!!!
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

I'm all for parties, as long as all the parties involved are agoraphobics!

Thanks

Why are you so quiet Paul?

A party for agoraphobics? That should be interesting. I guess I'm not invited

Depends. If you are happy to sit alone in a separate room for a good two hours before glancing into the main party area, waiting another fivish or so hours before you gingerly edge your way towards said area to hastily shake hands before departing, you are most welcome. Conversation isn't obligatory, scribbled notes on pieces of toilet paper nailed to the wall will do just fine.
    Last edited by Guest; 12-18-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Thanks

That's not really my style. I'd rather bounce right in, give a dazzling smile and then talk at a speed of 60 words per minute, ask an infinite amount of completely random questions before laughing loudly, clasping their wrist and dragging them around to make new friends.

Ewww.

Thanks

Did you think I just talked this much online?

Well, I do. IRL I generally speak 4.72 words a week, statistically enough to keep my vocal chords from atrophying.

Thanks

People always talk to me. Even really quiet ones. You just havent had a noor in your life yet.

Quite possibly not. I have made several attempts at talking to people IRL, but they usually drop off somewhere between the wherefore's and the whence's, on their way from blank stares to falling asleep

Thanks

Ever tried to say wag1 fam? It could work

Wag-one-fam? Methinks they might get wrong ideas about my sexual preferences.

Thanks

Doubtful. Everyone knows wag1 dude.

That's jolly good. Got to be just us hillbillies who don't. What's it mean?

Thanks

The american alternative is wassup I believe.

Ah, I see. Yes, fascinating; a psychologist once told me that humans exchange these meaningless little words to reinforce a feeling of connection. Later I found out that fish also do so:

Thanks

You should try it every now and then. It might do you the world of good.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast