Great to be back!

Thread: Great to be back!

Tags: None

Tre_fly said:

Default Great to be back!

Ayo, man, its great to see this forum back up again! In cadence with that, I also retrieved my original account info. haaa. Super stoked. SBU WADDUP, Smooth/Shaadow WADDUP, MOLO WADDUP, Cheesybacon/venomology WADDUP!!! I personally,can't wait to be posting here again; alotta good memories here. haha.

Anyways, down to business. Since I was last here, I've been busy working an such, but also, excitingly, been in the studio. I'd like for yall to check some of my stuff out with my mans BIG RED and TAY BREEZY. We together are known as The Just Dream Team, or JDP for short. I would love to hear all thoughts concerning any audio that I post.

Sooooooo, here's da linkzzzz playas...

mediafire.com/?1mvbu1lx7j69r6j

and..

mediafire.com/?bxw7a2oypsw97p9

Duces
    ONE LOVE
    "What we think, we become." Buddha

Venomonology said:

waddup tre, in work atm but will check it out when I get home, will edit feed in here.

Venomonology said:

actually, any chance you could upload to soundcloud or something? download won't work for me

Tre_fly said:

http://soundcloud.com/trevor-stuart-...into-big-red-x

My fault on how long this took. Been supremely busy

Venomonology said:

delivery & flow is on point throughout. really annoyin with that damn beat advert goin in the background tho, miss quite a bit of what you guys are sayin cuz of that.

lyrics aren't amazingly dope tbh, if I was you I'd just throw a few more similes into it to add a little bit of depth at least.. but for what it is it's a solid effort.

keep buildin on them foundations man. & no worries about how long it took.

Tre_fly said:

Thanks man. Disregard thr lyrics for the most part. I'm trust trying to get a sound before i make anything that actually means anything. I can post all the lyrics (no pun intended) to it, if you want.

7. _SBU said:

Ahh it's Tre! ATL rap veteran right there. It's great to see you back man, how've you been?
    Glad to hear that you're getting work done in the studio, nice one. I'll check out the audio later and get back to you.