Just A Moment

Thread: Just A Moment

Tags: None

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide*r* View Post
    No worries Viva, I'm sure you'll find just the right words soon enough
    Probably, I cant be nice for too long.

But when the inspiration itself is "perfect"... this was one of the easiest few lines I've ever even tried to write.
    Ok I'm going to hold my peace because secretly I'm saying aww and I'm thinking why are guys so good with words it shouldnt be allowed, no wonder they can break hearts so easily and thats just mean. And i'm off ranting again. Sorry.

amaryn said:

Viva, sis, we are no masculine wonderbabies. You are eloquent and intelligent enough,lol Always on my mind

Teshka said:

Viva i know just what you mean (about breaking hearts) and that's why i only had one serious relationship years before.....i was too afraid of it lol.....but when you find someone that you can read like a book and the book just happens to be in your favorite genre then who knows where that may take you
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by amaryn View Post
    Viva, sis, we are no masculine wonderbabies. You are eloquent and intelligent enough,lol Always on my mind
    I just sent the most un-eloquent email of my life so

Quote Originally Posted by Teshka View Post
    Viva i know just what you mean (about breaking hearts) and that's why i only had one serious relationship years before.....i was too afraid of it lol.....but when you find someone that you can read like a book and the book just happens to be in your favorite genre then who knows where that may take you
    What if you find a book...but you dont believe it enough? Or what if you find a book that can be read perfectly but isnt your genre? What do you do?

Teshka said:

I would say....that a lot of books are nice to read or may catch my interest in some way, but that still doesn't mean that I'd spend a penny on it or even finish reading it.

Idk.....it's also like a magic elixir that was created by accident and even the one who made it can't say how it was done...

but if i couldn't believe it enough i would put it back on the shelf with all of the other "fiction" ....not throw it away but also not let it take a lot of space, unless/until it somehow became important enough for another read...and maybe to keep.
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

6. Guest said:

Some matches are quite literally made in heaven.

Teshka said:

Thank you OI and to be honest i like to think that way as well.
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

amaryn said:

Moon = reading this all over again you brightened up my rather dark mood this morning and a BIG THANKS travels across the wide ocean to arrive soon

MoonRide*r* said:

Thanks amaryn, OI, and yeah you too Boo
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame