Banan - Bahar e Delneshin

Thread: Banan - Bahar e Delneshin

Tags: None
  1. shahzadeh said:

Default Banan - Bahar e Delneshin

Last edited by afsaneh; 10-06-2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Default Banan - Bahare Delneshin

Bahaare delneshin
    (the pleasant spring)

Music: Rouhollah Khaleghi
    Poem: Bijan Taraghi
    Singer: Gholam Hosein Banan

Taa bahraare delneshin aamade sooye chaman _________________ since the pleasant spring had come towards the grass
    Ey bahaare aarezoo bar saram saaye fekan_____________________ oh the spring of wishes spread your shadow on me
    Chon nasime nobahaar bar aashiyaanam kon gozar______________ like the breeze of the newly come spring visit my home
    Taa ke golbaaran shavad kolbeye viraane man__________________ so that my ruined cottage would be showered by flowers

Taa bahaare zendegi aamad biaa aaraame jaan_________________ since the spring of life has come, you come, oh the tranquility of my life
    Taa nasim az sooye gol aamad biaa daaman keshaan_____________since the breeze has come from the flowers side, come walking proudly
    Chon sepandam bar sare aatash neshaan, benshin dami__________ like Esfand(1) pour me on the fire and sit for a moment
    Chon sereshkam dar kenaar benshin neshaan sooze nahaan_______ like tears sit by my side and disclose the secret pain

Taa bahraare delneshin aamade sooye chaman _________________ since the pleasant spring had come towards the grass
    Ey bahaare aarezoo bar saram saaye fekan_____________________ oh the spring of wishes spread your shadow on me
    Chon nasime nobahaar bar aashiyaanam kon gozar______________ like the breeze of the newly come spring visit my home
    Taa ke golbaaran shavad kolbeye viraane man__________________ so that my ruined cottage would be showered by flowers

Baaz aa bebin dar heyratam______________________________ come and see me in astonishment
    Beshkan sokoote khalvatam______________________________ break the silence of my solitude
    Chon laaleye tanhaa bebin, Bar chehreye daagh hasratam______ see my sorrow on my hot face which is like a lonely tulip
    Ey rooye to aayine'am__________________________________ oh you, whose face is my mirror
    Eshghat ghame dirine'am________________________________ your love my old grief
    Baaz aa cho gol dar in bahaar_____________________________ in this spring come like a flower
    Sar raa beneh bar sine'am________________________________ put your head on my bosom

(1) Harmel: it is a tradition in IRAN to burn dried seeds of espand and spin it with the smoke coming out around the head of people. This is a custom from Zoroastrian era (pre-islam) of Iran which is yet widely practiced in order to be secured against the evil eyes.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. shahzadeh said:

As always you come to my rescue.....merci