all of her friends were asking how they could make it better
    she fed them all a fake smile
    chokin back the tears, tryin not to break down
    she saw him in the corner talkin with some friends
    he stole her purity and now hes embarrassed to hold her hand
    if only he knew that 9 months later he'd have to be a man
    Mystereese

Venomonology said:

this was pretty good. I enjoyed the angle you took on the subject, the lyrics told a good story and produced some decent images. the flow & rhymes started off good but then seemed to fall apart later on... you must keep an eye on syllable counts and continue rapping it back out loud to make sure it fits. any syllables you're having to force in should be lost or the line reworded somehow. you also went from multi rhymes (bought a dress / fought it less) to mono rhymes (best / chest, strip / tip) to no rhyme at all (smile / down / friends) which I didn't understand... was that on purpose? I didn't get it.

anyway, like I say I thought this was a good. I'd encourage you to expand it with another verse or 2, also to reword a few lines to sort out the flow & rhyme issues.. but that's up to you. throw some similes in there too.

smoothtung said:

I like it. I like it a lot. Listen to my man ven and take it to heart ^ but you didn't lose rhythm til about the 4th to last line so change some ending words in those last lines to make them connect better but DONT change the subject for each line. Each line and bar you have coincides very nicely with the plot to this piece. You go about telling the story in a pretty uniquely cool way. I usually don't feel pieces like this.
    Good job Charles