Help with a song

Thread: Help with a song

Tags: None
  1. Leslie Pifer said:

Default Help with a song

I know, pretty original title right? Ok so, this song i am trying to find is kinda recent I guess cuz i've been working at kohls for a year and a half and haven't heard it before. I can't exactly remember the exact lyrics but its pretty much the guy singing about the girl he likes and how she is like a song to him and he likes her so much he would hit replay... something like that and something involving the radio... lol thanks! oh yea and it's not reply by sean iyaz or whoever it is.
    Last edited by Leslie Pifer; 10-14-2012 at 10:19 PM.
  2. snelson517 said:

Default is this it?

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Pifer View Post
    I know, pretty original title right? Ok so, this song i am trying to find is kinda recent I guess cuz i've been working at kohls for a year and a half and haven't heard it before. I can't exactly remember the exact lyrics but its pretty much the guy singing about the girl he likes and how she is like a song to him and he likes her so much he would hit replay... something like that and something involving the radio... lol thanks! oh yea and it's not reply by sean iyaz or whoever it is.
    i think you might be talking about either summertime by kenny chesney or put you in a song by keith urban. i work at kohl's too and i hear those to songs everyday.
  3. Leslie Pifer said:

It is "put you in a song" by keith urban! Thanks a bunch