Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Thanks

Question Ryan or Billie Joe?

Who do you think is better? Panic! at the Disco's Ryan Ross, or Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong?

Thanks

Ask them if they ever have to tour in their mom's car. That's wat my band did when i was in my early days

Thanks

fall out boy's old songs are amazing, their new album isn't really up to scratch...
    & I'm sorry, but Pete could be the biggiest sellout to hit Hollywood

Thanks

lol!
    that would be hilarious

xXx_brendonurie♥er_xXx

yeah but i promised him that i wouldn't tell a soul...sry

peteyishot

Default yeah...

thats alright guys.
    i've had ryan's for a months.
    i don't need it anymore.

=]

omgtoaster

Default :|

Quote Originally Posted by YoHomiesluv View Post
    Pete Wentz is so Hott i love the new album. I herd he writes all the songs patrick just sings them but hes hott to to. i love the song This aint a scene.!

:headdesk:

You're kidding, right?

Seriously.

Yeah; I guess Pete Wentz is attractive & such, but their music is simply amazing! Don't get me wrong with what I just said about Pete - I loved "Sugar," before I even knew how they looked like, to be honest with you all.

&, Pete writes most of the songs... well, he used to, now him and Patrick write them together. ><

Thanks

i dont know hes ok, but i guess he must be pretty hot to be with ashlee simpson

uguysmakemegiggle

omg u guys are so funny. my brother, mr giggles, happens to know every artist u guys are talking about, and none of those screen names are right! u may never have heard of my brother, but go onto myspace.com/mrgigglestpe and listen to his music. anyways, completely off topic. u guys r seriously crackin me up. u really think those screen names r actual celebrities? haha wow, u people r gullible. just thought i should let u guys know that ur prolly never gonna get celebrities screen names cause they dont like stalkers and crazed fans. soo grow up and stop thinking ur talking to celebrities cause ur not.

however, i do happen to have TI's, P Diddy, and about 15 or 20 other celebrities phone numbers, thanks to my brother who is mostly famous in the south and some midwest. and i MIGHT be willing to give them out for a price.

uguysmakemegiggle

OR u could even google him.. mr giggles.. there's a clown named mr giggles, but on the search, the link to soundclick is him, and on the 3rd page, the myspace link , the one that says the OFFICIAL mr giggles myspace, yeah thats him 2. k bye.

emoluva123

Default Ashlee Simpson cheating on Pete?!

Its true!! i recently saw ashlee walking and holding hands with pete. and pete went to get them some coffee. so when he left she called some1 on her cell and had a totally flirty face on. so i thought tht she was talking to pete. but then when pete was coming back she quickly hung up the phone and started walking with pete again. the next day i saw her holding hands with nick carter! and then if tht wasnt enough, they started making out!!!

gurl4penguins

omg!!! shes such a little ****!

Luke of Metal

0MG PETE LYK TOOOTALLY DUN DESERVE DAT... HE'S TOOOOTALLY HAWT!!!

Who actually gives a crap? Really, in the real world?

Carla

hmm thats a difficult question.........

I love green day and think that there music is awsome but ryans lyrics win i think because of how qwerk they are and the use of unknown words is so amazing and only he could make work....... Billies words have a lot of meaning behind though which gives him a upper hand....... argh i dint know now confused my self :P billie......no ryan......no billie argh i dont know cant chose!!!!!

Luke of Metal

Different styles of music aren't they really...

patdluvr101

Quote Originally Posted by turnxthexlightsxon View Post
    Effin Teenies, i have Ryros Personal SN to, we talk all the time. Brendon dosn't have AOL, nor AIM. Jon Walker does, and so does spencer, but i'd rather not give my friends personal information out. especially to someone whom probably only knows 3 of there songs. and only knows how hot brendon is. So please, future celeb stalker, dont ask again

yes he does, and i know it but i'm not giving it out because i don't want him to get mad at me. someone found it out and is telling everyone but i'm not like that so don't start bugging me either because i won't give it to you.

Thanks

wow, this is weird

Caitie

Ummm...ok?

I really don't like either of them so...

Thanks

Default um...

what is sn?
    and aim??
    can i get one, and how do i get one?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Panic_Is_My_Hero View Post
    OK People. Can I Pease Just have Brendon's AIM? I'm not madly in love with him or any1 in the band i am happy with my BF. I just would like to talk to him or Ryan, they inspire me. I am not madly obsessed and want to do things with them i just want to talk.
    If you were a successful pop star, would you like random weird people harassing you in broken English?

I know I wouldn't.

Harassment is illigal in a lot (A LOT) of countries

Quote Originally Posted by teeahhurie View Post
    what is sn?
    Screen Name - A name used on Internet Messengers such as AIM, MSN, YIM

and aim??
    AOL Internet Messenger

can i get one, and how do i get one?
    Yes and you can download it from here:
    www.aim.com

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast