Fus7a writing

Thread: Fus7a writing

Tags: None

NNA for life said:

Default Fus7a writing

I transliterate a nasheed from arabic(fus7a) in to latin alphabet...And more than usually i found some strange terminations which are pronouncing but not write -un,-in,-n .What they means?

Here are the examples:

نسوا بأنـــــــا أبـــاة
    Naswa biana wbatun

رسولنا شمس حق
    Rasoolna shams haqin

سلما لكل مسالـــم
    Silman likol musalim

تبــا وتبـــــــا لــــذل
    Taban w taban lidhulin

Other interesting thing,every verse end in -im= :O
    A grammatical thing?

Here is the song.

[sHYN0e2vBHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHYN0e2vBHs&feature=related[/video]
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

VivaPalestina said:

There is something in arabic grammar called tanween where you end with double fat7a, double kasra, or double dama, which gives you you the an/in/on sound you're noticing.

aila said:

from what I know, because there're "nakira" (don't have ال beginning at these words)... but that just one reason... maybe there are more reason for these

NNA for life said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    There is something in arabic grammar called tanween where you end with double fat7a, double kasra, or double dama, which gives you you the an/in/on sound you're noticing.
    Shoukran kteer.
    You are right,double fat7a in تبــا make it sound like it will be an ع.Even me can notice that,thou i beleive تباع means somethign else :d

NNA for life said:

Quote Originally Posted by aila View Post
    from what I know, because there're "nakira" (don't have ال beginning at these words)... but that just one reason... maybe there are more reason for these
    I believe i understand what you mean but i believe vivapalestina is right in this case.
    I believe nakira is used for substantives which defines names such as:

[gvILQivnT1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvILQivnT1M&feature=related[/video]

اللة =Allahu

Ghaly said:

And when I am not mistaken, the different vowels mark cases (nominative, genitive, accusative):

-u(n) > nom.
    -i(n) > gen.
    -a(n) > acc.
    - Racism is not far, it is in everybody's nature. Detect thy fears, thy prejudices, and live in unison with these fears and every being that does not harm thee.

aila said:

the exception for not be able being tanween (double fat7a/kasra/dama) for nouns come with something called in Arabic Grammar: "Mamno3 men-al saraf". well, it will be long discussion and I'm not a right person to talk about it.

NNA for life said:

Quote Originally Posted by aila View Post
    the exception for not be able being tanween (double fat7a/kasra/dama) for nouns come with something called in Arabic Grammar: "Mamno3 men-al saraf". well, it will be long discussion and I'm not a right person to talk about it.
    I've asked 2 friends about Mamno3 men-al saraf...and they said can't explain it english...and you made me curious about it.