What musical instruments do you play?

Thread: What musical instruments do you play?

Tags: None

LyricsAngel said:

Piano, guitar and drums
  2. Rico211075 said:

I can play flute, clairnet, violin, viola, and sax
  3. UpInDallas said:

I play a lil organ/piano, that's all. Boring right? But I wanna learn the congas too.
  4. BrattAutografix said:

I have just started learning the proper way to play bass(learning actual chords, notes and TAB's). I am practicing on a Synsonics 4-string and saving-up for an Ibanez Gio GSR200FM Bass Guitar. I also have a Fender Starcaster that I am also learning to play.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Guitar (currently learning BigCityDreams by NeverShoutNever, acoustic)

Piano (currently finding out what the heck I'm doing~ and finding notes to the song Your Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring)

The guitar is good for your fingers and what not,
    The piano (KEYBOARD) can express your mind and widen it greatly (Wootle)
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-
  6. cristinio said:

I paly the piano and guitar now.they are interesting!But i want to learn bottle gourd silk now.Is anybody learn it before?

Κακομαθημένη said:

I play the piano.
    Μερικές φορές αυτό που θες είναι εύκολο, αλλά νομίζω ότι πάντα θέλουμε το δυσκολότερο, πάντα θέλουμε αυτό που δεν έχουμε...Δε θέλουμε αυτό που μας προσφέρουν...!

Frankie Jasmine said:

Piano mostly. I have an Appalachian Mountain dulcimer handmade from a friend, but I've forgotten what little I learned years ago--yet it's so easy. Even tuning it--I can't recall how. Does anyone know the simple way to tune the dulcimer (4-string)? Thanks for any response.
    Last edited by Frankie Jasmine; 05-11-2011 at 04:17 PM.

pu153 said:

I've been playing the piano for 7 years and the violin for 2 years, and I have recently started playing the guitar. Turns out playing the guitar is much easier than playing the piano. I always thought the guitar was the most difficult to play, but now it seems to be the easiest

Johnny Rocker said:

I´ve played guitar for some 30 years in several local bands
  11. basso said:

I play percussion since 1963 and Fender jazz bass since 1995.
  12. jailhouserock said:

Play electric guitar and bass, also have an acoustic guitar that I play. Do Rock Band drums count as an instrument? Want to have my own drum set one day, but apartment living is not the place, would also like to play piano.

filiz said:

I play clasical guitar and keyboard(yamaha vs..).

Roxy said:

Guitars, E-basses and quite a bit keyboard. But my favorite instrument is my 1956 Framus Star bass.
    When I was a teen all I wanted to do was playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing. Now I'm old and still playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing.