Thanos Petrelis & Elli Kokkinou - Adiaforos

Thread: Thanos Petrelis & Elli Kokkinou - Adiaforos

Tags: None

VivaPalestina said:

Default Thanos Petrelis & Elli Kokkinou - Adiaforos

Sorry if this was done before, I tried running a search but it was all in Greek characters. Could I have the phonetic lyrics and its translation in English please?

[q0eSjwWUYO4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0eSjwWUYO4&list=LP6Klp0k6feSA&index=2&fea ture=plcp[/video]

Thank you

kmmy said:

hi

did you try google search?

check this thread

VivaPalestina said:

Sorry The greek letters muddle a persons brain

feuersteve said:

more than Arabic?
    Gott zur Ehr, dem nächsten zur Wehr

What if they gave a fire and nobody came.

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by feuersteve View Post
    more than Arabic?
    At least with arabic we have a rule - thread titles in English characters But when I come to the greek thread all I think about is am I trying to solve angle theta or calculate area of segment using pi or drag reduction omega or...I think you get my drift!

6. safe1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    At least with arabic we have a rule - thread titles in English characters But when I come to the greek thread all I think about is am I trying to solve angle theta or calculate area of segment using pi or drag reduction omega or...I think you get my drift!
    You are correct to that one.

I tried many times to silently direct things to their correct way by using a combination of the correct Greek/English translation of letters together with the Greek/Latin transliteration that Greek people are used to (not their fault, it's a fault of the state)...

e.g. there:http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/gr...loutarxos.html

but nobody reciprocated so I rest my case anyway.

VivaPalestina said:

I say we blame the Greek moderator Amethystos He should add it to the sticky rule thread