Black Friday playlist

Thread: Black Friday playlist

Tags: None
  1. AE513 said:

Default Black Friday playlist

Does anybody know what songs were on the special Black Friday CD? There is one remix of Avicii's "Levels (Good Feeling)" that I've been trying to find but I'm not turning up any results, was able to find Giliap (Wa Motif Remix) by Rebecca & Fiona, overall, I loved the playlist, made the all-day black friday shift go by so quick, and we forgot to change the CD so I was dancing for the next two days haha.

Hco471Model said:

The "special Black Friday playlist" only played from 9p Thursday to 7a Friday to "pump up the associates" according to the e-Plan document. AE now pipes in the music from corporate instead of using DVDs, so they have the ability to change the soundtrack instantly (handy considering how many playlists they've screwed up and had to ban). When they set the Hol 2 playlist back at 7:01a on Friday the order had changed from before too. It's annoying... I had learned the order!

I doubt we'll be able to get a song listing. =(

(They did distribute DVDs of the playlist in case the music server did not work properly. Maybe if you can find the DVD, you can pop it in during a close one night.)

3. AE513 said:

Luckily we forgot to change it that entire weekend, but, I loved that playlist so dearly, why can't every playlist be like that lol

4. Captain Chaos said:

I work at American Eagle and we sometimes play the Black Friday CD when the Christmas CD gets on our nerves. AND THE CUSTOMERS LOVE THE BLACK FRIDAY CD WHEN WE PUT IT ON. I'll try to get the track list next time I can

5. AE513 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I work at American Eagle and we sometimes play the Black Friday CD when the Christmas CD gets on our nerves. AND THE CUSTOMERS LOVE THE BLACK FRIDAY CD WHEN WE PUT IT ON. I'll try to get the track list next time I can
    I know right! Our customers young and old start dancing (and to be honest, start buying more I think). I have had numerous complaints about how "annoying the music must be"

Tell me about it. Counting the days till Spring Trans playlist, I can only hope it'll more upbeat.