U2

Thread: U2

Tags: None

vranac said:

Smile U2

what do you think of U2? They are the first rock band i've listened and they are my favourite band of all i've listened. What do you think of their music, their songs and their work for helping the Africa? And do you think that they're pure comercial band? I don't.=)

2. smileykirni said:

Some of my favourite songs by U2 are "One", "Beautiful Day", "Pride" and "Vertigo"
    Last edited by smileykirni; 09-13-2006 at 11:56 PM.

3. piouspeter said:

Lightbulb bow down

Quote Originally Posted by smileykirni
    Some of my favourite songs by U2 are "One", "Beautiful Day", "Pride" and "Vertigo"
    Man, Beautiful Day just makes you feel like having a beautiful day.
    I'd have to say "Bloody Sunday" is my favourite though.

Irene_OFFelia said:

U2 isn't my favourite band, but I like their music)

Tahira said:

My favourite song of them is "New Years" Day" and I like their first 4 LPsīmore than the other ones.

6. Jimmy Corkhill said:

They were really good up to Zooropa, they've been sliding downhill since then album wise. But their live shows are still good. Bono needs to decide whether he's going to rescue Africa or be a musician he can't seem to be able to do both. Also he needs to lose those shades. And the stupid shoes he wears to make himself look taller. My favourite song is Until the End of the World

Mixalopoulos said:

U Who?
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

alfredo172 said:

I think they made one good song and they haven't been focusing on their careers lately.

Canis lupus said:

My favourite songs of U2 are ''Beautiful Day'', ''With or without you'' and ''One''.