Can you please help me understand this sentence

Thread: Can you please help me understand this sentence

Tags: None
  1. noura123 said:

Smile Can you please help me understand this sentence

Hi,
    Can you please help me understand this sentence.
    لم يحبها حقا فقط شعر انها مناسبه لأهله ولم تحبه يوما فقط شعرت انه فرصه لا ينبغي ان تضيع ... ( هكذا في مجتمعنا يتزوجون ويظهرون الحب الكاذب من اجل المصالح)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks I appreicate any help.

snow 25 said:

he didn't love her he felt she is suitable for his family and she did not love him she felt that he is an opportunity she shouldn't lose it. It is like that in our society they marry, show fake love for their benefits.

amaryn said:

Quote Originally Posted by snow 25 View Post
    he didn't love her he felt she is suitable for his family and she did not love him she felt that he is an opportunity she shouldn't lose it. It is like that in our society they marry, show fake love for their benefits.

Hi Snow I am from Holland and when one of the daughters of the queen wanted to marry a man who actually worked in a factory it caused a huge scandal! The good news:she married him anyway,lol

It is very sad that many families still want their children to study for jobs where they earn a lot,like judges, doctors, politicians...and that they also are very keen their children to marry partners with money. My elder sister fell in love with a buschauffeur and my mother was disgusted, as "he was only a buschauffeur" She had hoped she would meet someone with "better brains" I hope for you you don't meet yourself the same problem. But that it's true what you write I have no doubt about it. Fake love is a horrible path!