back up agin (song)

Thread: back up agin (song)

Tags: None
  1. freedom_writter said:

Default back up agin (song)

even though you keep pushing me down i get off the ground and pull my self back up agin (back up agin)knowing there is no one to hold on to no one to pull me through so i get back up agin you just sat there and watched me fall knowing you were the one who did it all but i have to pull my self back up agin i just want a way out so this is how i express myself you can try to push me down but i'll just pull myself back up agin (back up agin,back up agin) ya i pull myself back up agin tear me down break me down take me down but i will get up off the ground off the ground i will get back up agin up agin,i just want to be free so i express through my voice you cant take that away from me,when someone nock's you down you should get off the ground and say dont try to tear me down you will never break me down and if you ever take me down i'll just get back up agin and stand my ground cause no one can tear me down wont someone come save me please and come pull me out cause i feel traped behind these walls and there closing in but please tell me you understand and i'll gt back up agin on my own

everyone is born to be someone
    evreything starts from something
    something would be nothing
    nothing if your heart didnt dream
    Last edited by freedom_writter; 08-13-2013 at 01:39 AM.

2. freedom_writter said:

Red face back up agin (song)

i did it and posted the song it is called ,-back up agin (song)