my heart (song)

Thread: my heart (song)

Tags: None
  1. freedom_writter said:

Default my heart (song)

you cant take every thing from me and expect me to bow down at your feet, your love was every thing to me but you cant just keep tearing my heart apart because its my, my heart ,my life, my way to live and you dont have the right to fight me tonight and i cant just runaway cause you are everything i have where else can i go there's no one for me down this empty road but here its so cold, i'm stronger than you because you cant tear me apart and break my heart,my heart because its my,my heart, my life, my way to live and you dont have the right to fight me tonight when you try to make me smaller i stand a little taller your weakness is my strength and dont you know its my,my heart, my life, my way to live but dont you know that it will allways be my,my heart, my life, my way to live, you can not break me i wont let you take me back down that lonely empty road i'm not goin to the place i came from, i just keep moving forward and following my heart now i'm a shining star and you cant take that away from me dont be afriad to take chance at life you can be some thing great can you see me now do hear me now do you hear me as i'm screaming out to you you still try to take over me, but now i am stronger and taller but dont you know that its my, my heart, my life, my way to live its my heart
    Last edited by freedom_writter; 12-21-2012 at 06:36 PM.