Song currently playing in AE that's not on playlist

Thread: Song currently playing in AE that's not on playlist

Tags: None
  1. Mhard said:

Default Song currently playing in AE that's not on playlist

Hey guys, I actually work at AE which makes this all the more embarassing, but everytime this song comes on I can never hear the lyrics enough to accurately determine what they are, because the song is pretty much 95% this techno sounding guitar beat and it even has some whistles? or maybe pan flute in it at one point. The only thing I can hear is a man in the background saying what sounds like "to the one two three" or possibly something with "beat" in it, then after a short line it sounds like he says "to the one two three and four~" then the only other word I can make out sounds like "postcard." I know that's not alot at all but it's literally the only song I couldn't find on the playlist you guys had made here and it's driving me crazy. It starts out with a groovy electric guitar/base beat that pretty much makes up the entire song. Any help would be great, thanks!

2. Mauriciodc1985 said:

I want that song too! I'm a manager from ae and I can't find the freaking song.but I will help a bit with some of the lyrics.it says
    You used to be my number one,you used to be my number 1,2,3 and 4 ,you used to be my morning sun ,you used to be my morning
    Sun don't shut the door. That's all I got .let me know if you find the song

3. Kimium said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mauriciodc1985 View Post
    I want that song too! I'm a manager from ae and I can't find the freaking song.but I will help a bit with some of the lyrics.it says
    You used to be my number one,you used to be my number 1,2,3 and 4 ,you used to be my morning sun ,you used to be my morning
    Sun don't shut the door. That's all I got .let me know if you find the song
    The song is currently playing on the Back to School 2013 playlist. It's called "Postcards" by Napoleon & Capital Cities.