Is only a mire
    Past ruptures vast fields
    Where new complexes shall rise
    To eradicate
    By day
    By night
    By dawn

In the forests I walked upon
    Last edited by Eccer; 02-14-2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Change in text, for better flow and depth

Eccer said:

Sorry for the obvious bump.

I moved it here, felt it belonged in the poetry section. Comments are very much appreciated.

Thank you
    Last edited by Eccer; 01-15-2013 at 01:05 AM.

amaryn said:

Eccer, this I find a hard nut to crack. There are obviously many thoughts hidden within;
    I'll have to read it still quite a few times before a reasonable comment can be delivered!
    This doesnot mean oblivion.
    I actually am very fond of woodpeckers. Are they summoning distressing signals of what's ahead of us?

Thanks for putting this one here though. One question: The Quote in brackets and printed in green, is it yours too??

Eccer said:

It's mine alright, the green text is up to you to interpret. I personally imagine the forest talking to me lol.

It's about the loss of what you once loved, and it bugs so how we keep tearing our forests down to make space for us to live and expand on! So you could say... are human a parasitic organism on the body of earth?

I dedicate this to all "treehuggers" out there willing, to stand for our planets wealth
    Last edited by Eccer; 09-13-2013 at 08:36 PM.

amaryn said:

Frankie, Doug and meself are a Wellknown Treehugger Trio. So I thank on our common behalf,lol

Of course you don't go to McDonalds to eat hamburgers? It's one reason why forests are felled to make place for cattle,lol

curiosity_kills_the_cat said:

Would you say "No" to a wooden guitar, specially made for you? (Oh, that's to AmaRyn)

"To eradicate", hmm, one theme buzzing through the world (albeit for multifarious purposes)

Eccer said:

When you say it that way. It can be interpreted in many ways indeed. Though there's a fine line between making a wooden guitar, and dumping and ocean of oil in the amazon forests.
    Last edited by Eccer; 04-09-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Doug Denslowe said:

Love this!