You'll never see

Thread: You'll never see

Tags: country music, friend zone, sad

Tania15 said:

Default You'll never see

Last edited by Tania15; 05-11-2013 at 11:10 AM.

2. Peter Both said:

It's a nice love song. I like it a lot. There a two little mistakes: flpi instead of flip in the first prechorus and does instead of goes in the second prechorus (does through my mind). Sorry if I sound like a teacher ;-) There are some lines I like particularly, like 'the way you sound when you say "hi" to me' and 'I'm left here behind with a guitar and a broken heart'. I think the song has a strong enough identity of its own that you shouldn't have to worry about a few cliche lines.

Tania15 said:

Thank you! Haha! Lol! Thanks for letting me know about the wrong spelled words. I wrote this is a hurry.

4. Wilson said:

Nice but I think if you arranged the words in a more clear way,then it will be a plus<+>..i like it alot..i'd love to do a colabo with you..n I like that sweet storyline behind your song..I'm like,2 thumbs up!!awesome.

Tania15 said:

Thank you! I'd love to do a colab with you,too.
    The journey has begun. "Nothing safe is worth the drive."

amaryn said:

"but I saw",lol Thanks for telling me, Tania. Yes, you're right, there are a few clichés, but then again love is a cliché and "I love you" too
    I agree here with Peter Both: it doesnot matter when the thought behind the song is just good enough

Spelling mistakes are typical for guitarplayers: because of my long nails I slip of the keyboard time after time

7. Debeaux said:

I think that this is really very good, it has a lot of feeling, and I think the last 3 lines of the chorus fit in nicely. Great job

Tania15 said:

Thank you everyone! ^_^

Johnb31 said:

Good job I like it!
    There is not enough space or time to truly let the song unwind

Doug Denslowe said:

I know I've read this before........I even remember my pal Wilson's comment about writing with you.Usually if I don't Comment on a song the first time I see it,it's not going to be commented on.How this slipped by me I'll never know.That being said,this is by far the best song I've seen you post,and I try to read them all.This is a cool "girl song"circa 1960's.That is as big a compliment I can give.

Tania15 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    I know I've read this before........I even remember my pal Wilson's comment about writing with you.Usually if I don't Comment on a song the first time I see it,it's not going to be commented on.How this slipped by me I'll never know.That being said,this is by far the best song I've seen you post,and I try to read them all.This is a cool "girl song"circa 1960's.That is as big a compliment I can give.
    Thank yoooou! You're really nice. Ha!

And thank you everyone for taking the time to comment and give advice! You're awesome!

Tania15 said:

Should I change the first line? Does the "she" make the verse less powerful?

Thatsmeonthetrain said:

Lol this is very Taylor Swift of you. But its cute and catchy!

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tania15 View Post
    Should I change the first line? Does the "she" make the verse less powerful?
    This is as close to perfect as one could expect.Don't mess with perfection!(What would you change it to?)

Tania15 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    This is as close to perfect as one could expect.Don't mess with perfection!(What would you change it to?)
    I don't know... Someone said it was a little confusing. I guess I'll leave it like this. Thanks!