About ATL

Thread: About ATL

Tags: atl
  1. scent-of-rain said:

Red face About ATL

I just have a general question on the history behind this website. It is so useful and fun and is part of people's everyday life, but who started it? And when? Was it individually or a group of friends?

I tried looking for an 'about' section but didn't find it.

Kind Regards

Tania ATL said:

Hi, and sorry for not answering for so long!

ATL was started about 10 years ago by a small group of people. At first it was merely a lyrics site, and then developers (who received a lot of feedback messages from site visitors) decided to launch a forum so that all these people could communicate between themselves. There were some difficulties, forum was re-launched for 2 or 3 times due to different issues, and at last it became what we see now - first of all, due to all good people who decided to join this forum, thank you all
    Last edited by Tania ATL; 02-13-2013 at 08:41 AM.

loolooalbadr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tania ATL View Post
    Hi, and sorry for not answering for so long!

ATL was started about 10 years ago by a small group of people. At first it was merely a lyrics site, and then developers (who received a lot of feedback messages from site visitors) decided to launch a forum so that all these people could communicate between themselves. There were some difficulties, forum was re-launched for 2 or 3 times due to different issues, and at last it became what we see now - first of all, due to all good people who decided to join this forum, thank you all
    can u tell me please from which country this small group people?

Tania ATL said:

Different countries

loolooalbadr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tania ATL View Post
    Different countries
    ehmmmmm,,nice answer from u sweety,,, lol,,,