Proverbs and quotes translation

Thread: Proverbs and quotes translation

Tags: None

loolooalbadr said:

Red face Proverbs and quotes translation

hi guys,,,
    is there any one who can help me to translate proverbs from English into Arabic? below is a proverb in English. thanks in advance...

1. God has a reason for allowing things to happend. We may never understand His wisdom, but we simply have to trust His will.

2. I've seen better day but I've also seen worse, I dont have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains but I woke up, my life may not be perfect, but I am blessed.

3. Family isn't always blood. Its the people in your life who want you in theirs, the one who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.

4. Dont force someone to remember you all the time. Just stay silent, let them realize how will they be without you in their life.

5. We met for a reason. You are either blessing or a lesson.

6. Distance doesnt matter if two hearts are loyal to each other.

7. A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart.

8. You should always leave loved ones with loving words, it maybe the last time you see them.

9. Sometimes its hard to move on.

10. No one hurt me more than you, and no one love you more than me.

11. Go for someone whose not only proud and glad to have you, but will also take every risk and effort just to be with you.

12. Remember anyone can love you when the sun is shining. In the storm is where you learn who truly cares for you.

13. Hard times will always reveal true friends.

14. Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why. Before you hurt someone, feel. Before you speak, think.

15. Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will never regret.

16. When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is.

17. Everybody is genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

18. Sometime you have to take a step back and realize whats important in your life, what you can live with but more importantly what you cant life without.

19. Its better to let someone walk away from you than all over you.

20. Someday I hope I will find away to show you just how lucky Iam to know you.

I know its to much,,,but wish u guys can help me for this.

LooLoo ^_^

loolooalbadr said:

no body????