Laguna Beach! Season 2

Thread: Laguna Beach! Season 2

Tags: None
  1. adri34girl said:

Default Laguna Beach! Season 2

Does anyone know the titles to any of these songs?!?! They are all from the episode in season 2 when kristen visits stephen in san francisco..

-the song when alex picks up kristen to take her to the airport.. then she arrives in san fran and the song goes something like "now there you go standing on the outside still trying to find..."

-the song where stephen takes kristen back to her hotel and it goes "pictures of us.. collecting dust.."

-the song where kristen and stephen are sitting on the bench and kristen talks about why she needs to be single

if anyone can help me out thanks!! cause i really want to download those songs!!!
  2. mtvaddict18 said:

ok I think these are the songs. The first one I think is over under by Sheridan. The second one I think is Fly by Paulina Gretzky and the third one might be Next Time by Alissa Moreno. Hope those are the ones!
  3. adri34girl said:

ohhh the first two are the right ones!!! thank you very much!!! but the third one is the song after the one i wanted.... i meant the song they play RIGHT after "fly"... and it cuts to the golden gate bridge and that famous curvey road in san fran... and they are cuddling with the blankets.. that song!! do you know what that song is?!?! thanks again!!!!!
  4. mtvaddict18 said:

hmm well the only one I can think of could be crush by Aiden Hawken. Hopefully that's it if not try worn me down by Rachel Yamagata. Hopefully one of those is it!
  5. adri34girl said:

wow you are amazing!!! that was it... the aiden hawken song!! thank you so much... sorry to annoy you but just wondering if you knew another song.... the one where jessica is watching alex m. and jason hug and kiss at the bonfire...?? it sounds like a rock song... any ideas?!? thanks again you have been really helpful!!!!!
  6. mtvaddict18 said:

o no problem. I responded to a post on that song today and I think it was the thread you created. But the song I think at the bonfire is called Pretty Girl by Sugarcult.