1. leelyricist said:

Default Freestyle...

Freestyle..

Playing with rap like counting 1 2 3
    Got me thinking like a kindergarten child.. A b c
    I put ma life in this game but I ain't gonna die for the fame
    Some rapper's the illest, some other's so lame
    I've come this far and I ain't quiting ma game
    Don't care how long it takes me but at least am gonna reign...
    Been through a lot, protecting ma family's name knowing I'll get there is all I need and all it takes...

Anybody wanna diss me???...

Got two fingers crossed....
    Ain't jesux but I'd die in a cross just for her to live cause I loved her more than she we just say on mere words and days keep counting and she keeps flirting and I keep hiding ma feelings so dat she'll be happy, knowing she ain't hurting me but she is... Love is a con, now I understands what that means
    I'd lay ma life for her but she won't even gimme a good kiss and all I hear are hisses from her and disses from haters cause some got ma beef not fishes...
    I should be top chef cause I got the instincts and got the drum skills so I play like "chopsticks" while y'all just keep in touch like lebians red lips, panties on tight skins and big asses, blue jeans, big tits and huge deals while it seems her fish stings...
    Some people have a hard seeing me rise.
    I ain't done yet, you're still be surprised...
    Can rap in 60 seconds without writing these notes
    It'll be easy like tying a not,
    So here I go whether you're ready or not...
    Don't give a **** bout these *****'s and *****
    They look same to me, just expressing a thought...******
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 02-10-2013 at 03:55 AM. Reason: read forum rules before posting

Venomonology said:

Your rhymes & ideas are too basic. Experiment with different ways to say the same thing, metaphors, etc. As it is now, this is poor.