80's French house/dance song

Thread: 80's French house/dance song

Tags: None
  1. JUANO said:

Talking 80's French house/dance song

Hello everyone, im trying to come up with an old, prolly early 80s french house song, the background music is pretty simple, could be Alan Parsons Project-like..and the singer is a lady, with a distorted voice, kinda creepy.. she sings in french, and its pretty repetitive..not a whole lot of lyrics involved here.
    It was a very popular tune back in the day.. in the clubbing scene I mean. Its not really fast.. medium I'd say..unless there's a remix version for it, which Im sure there's tons.

Please, I would really appreciate any help

Thanks a lot!!

Mixalopoulos said:

A guess:

Desireless - Voyage Voyage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwl2AFYLb84
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

3. JUANO said:

No, its not that one.. the one im looking for is older and more 'dance' upbeat.. but hey, thanks a lot anyway!

hob said:

5. pianoman74 said:

Yeah! Not a bad guess. Guesch Patti would be "too rock" I guess

And .. uh .. if the OP just misheard the lyrics (due to being so hard to hear because of the distortion effect) it could even be ...

Laurie Anderson - "O Superman"

(Can't seem to remember she sang in French...however what do I know )

6. JUANO said:

Both are actually pretty cool, by the way!! but no.. like I said up there, this song Im looking for is kinda 'shallow' as for lyrics.. its a dance song, techno for the 80s.. the background that is.. and the female singer sounds creepy, obviously not her natural voice, its distorted..like slow and creepy

7. JUANO said:

Hey guys..It kinda sounds like this one, pretty similar..BUT the singer is just a lady, sings in french and its a lill slower..but similar style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5zkpbZ3mmg Trans X - Living on video
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 03-30-2013 at 01:57 AM.