Hey there,

since Chinese/Japanese/Korean section unfortunately does NOT have a chit-chat subforum for discussion of other topics (unlike Turkish, which does have that), the only way will be to post my question here.
So here goes...
When I tried to find some instrumental (!) music of notable pipa player Liu Fang (劉芳), I stumbled on an album seemingly by her on a P2P network which - surprisingly - turned out to be light-weight radio mandopop.

Heh. How come? I thought it's rather a rare thing in China that names are spelled EXACTLY the same.
Not like, e. g. in North America with people named "John Smith" filling 100 phone book pages in big cities

After some stumbling around on sites I can barely read, I finally found something interesting at amazon.cn:

http://www.amazon.cn/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...8A%89%E8%8A%B3

Yes! THAT'S HER! That IS the "other Liu Fang".
And she looks young, doesn't she? Like ... maybe 18. Additional problem is that even in China she does not yet seem too widely known: searching for her - even in Chinese - would usually bring up information about the other, worldwide(!)-known pipa player Liu Fang, who spells exactly the same! (Grr!)

Unless the pop singer Liu Fang uses a slightly other name when latinized...so I could be searching forever.
But I'd really know more about this mystery. Since...
- there's not even a Wikipedia page I can run thru a translator.
- she has already released a remarkable number of albums at her age (about half a dozen)