[SOLVED]Help with a track

Thread: [SOLVED]Help with a track

Tags: None

get_attitude_ said:

Question [SOLVED-ish]Help with a track

Hi!
    I've been listening to Alexander Popov's participation in the expedition "A state of trance 600" - the pre-party in Madrid and I was wondering what is that great first track. A woman sings along a very nice uplifting trancey beat and it all starts with:

1st verse:
    Like the rush from the morning air
    Like a stranger's smile
    (...?)
    you come around when ?the scream upsides?
    Like a storm in a quiet night
    a faithful ?leap? all you can (...?)
    a hidden past is you (...?) to hunt (...)
    alone without it

Then sometimes she sings "hey, hey" and then "alone without it"

The refren is quite unclear to me:
    (...?) on the other side
    (...?)
    and we (...?) ?play? (...?) so well
    'till the (...?) wave (...?)

I'm sorry that I give so fragmented lyrics but I really find it hard to understand the singer. I can add only that I heard something about "bridges burn" and "see it fade away". Of course I've checked and there is no ID yet. So if anyone recognize the song, please share

Edit: I just found it in youtube but still no ID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW2G0KzoyH0
    Last edited by get_attitude_; 06-30-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Mixalopoulos said:

Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

get_attitude_ said:

It's not really solved - i still don't know the name of the song

4. jp12345 said:

The song is called "ID" as in identification.

get_attitude_ said:

I see, I thought it meant that ID (identification) is pending. Thanks a lot!

Orange_Fox said:

Track is called "Rings" and that signer is Carol Lee. Now it is finally solved.

Alexander Popov said to me that there is some problems with the copyright, so track release postponed...

Orange_Fox said:

I think Alexander wouldn't mind me to post this info here to solve your question.

get_attitude_ said:

Actually the song in question is "Shine forever" by Cosmic Gate and Alexander Popov feat. Jannika (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cseFdW0-hp8) which is part of the newly released album of Cosmic Gate "Start to feel". But I think in the ASOT 600 set of Mr. Popov it was mashed up or the track wasn't final and they changed it afterwards because the instrumental is the same and lyrics aren't. If it is a mash up I would like to know which is the other track

Orange_Fox said:

Quote Originally Posted by get_attitude_ View Post
    Actually the song in question is "Shine forever" by Cosmic Gate and Alexander Popov feat. Jannika (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cseFdW0-hp8) which is part of the newly released album of Cosmic Gate "Start to feel". But I think in the ASOT 600 set of Mr. Popov it was mashed up or the track wasn't final and they changed it afterwards because the instrumental is the same and lyrics aren't. If it is a mash up I would like to know which is the other track

Contact me at fox@silentfox.me, I will draw you a full situation and send an original track with Carol Lee. (: