SOLVED: "I want to take you high"

Thread: SOLVED: "I want to take you high"

Tags: None
  1. MRAE said:

Default SOLVED: "I want to take you high"

Does anyone know a song that lyrics say " I want to take you high" or it might say " take you higher or something like that" and at the end of the song it says something like "with you tonight". It is a clubby dance song but My shazam wasn't picking it up! Again I heard this yesterday 03/02/13 in AE. Any help would be great because I am not having much luck on Spotify.
    Last edited by MRAE; 03-03-2013 at 12:45 AM.

2. MM730 said:

Could you have heard "Take a ride" instead of "take you high"?
    And "from the passenger side tonight" instead of "with you tonight"?
    Maybe this is it - http://open.spotify.com/track/4NjfifYZjih2Rznt8DxbaH
    Let me know!

Oh actually that must be it. The end of the song says "I want to take a ride, I want to take a ride, with you tonight..." and then fades out. The band is Bearstronaut and the song is "Passenger Side." They are from Boston. What American Eagle did you hear this song in?
    www.bearstronaut.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bearst...419693?fref=ts
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 03-05-2013 at 06:13 PM. Reason: please use Edit Post

3. MRAE said:

OMG YES THAT'S IT!!! I was soo mad cause Shazam wasn't picking it up! Maybe some how I bypassed the song in my search while it was in front of me cause I was just looking for the words i assumed I heard haha. Thank you so much you are a wealth of information. BTW It was AE in Charlotte,NC. I assume you work at AE and heard this song 100 times lol?

4. MM730 said:

Good I'm glad to help! I'm actually Bearstronaut's manager We caught wind the song was playing in American Eagle so I've ben researching all the details and stumbled on this thread. What do you think of the song? Be completely honest - they are still a fairly local band and we are trying to get all the feedback we can get. I can also send you a free download of the new single we released this week - let me know if you are interested!

Hco471Model said:

Thanks so much!! Every single shift I have tried to Shazam this song to no avail! I'm so glad I finally found it!! (By the way, the playlist is the same for all stores across the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico so you are getting some major exposure)

It was one of the very few songs that were actually notable from the otherwise boring Spring 2 playlist. I'm from Boston and work at the AE flagship downtown. Come in and say hi sometime!! =)

PS - Let me know of any gigs you're playing in the area. I'd love to see the group in action!
    Last edited by Hco471Model; 03-08-2013 at 08:00 PM.

6. MM730 said:

SO glad you like the song! WE just played a release party on Friday in Boston - Ill keep you posted on more upcoming Boston shows but so far the schedule is looking like a lot of travel and a few private events. You can follow them on twitter @Bearstronaut or like on FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bearst...ref=ts&fref=ts for all the updates though Maybe we'll stop in to the store and say hI!!

Update! Boston show May 17th at Church (near Fenway/Kenmore). Will update with more as they come. If you're able to make it let me know so I can introduce you to the band!
    Last edited by MM730; 03-12-2013 at 09:04 AM. Reason: New Boston Show Update

7. MRAE said:

MM730-Wow thats awesome! I absolutely love the songs! I listened to all the songs on spotify and I honestly loved them all. Moniker, Better Hand, No Reunion, and Passenger side(Especially) and all the others have very unique "catchy" sounding qualities. I have a very VERY strong ear for good music. Hence why I was searching top and bottom for the song I heard until you solved the mystery for me haha. You can email me at Airwaysskyguy22@yahoo.com I would love to hear the new tunes .

8. MM730 said:

Just sent you an email MRAE