LAGUNA BEACH (September 20th) SONG?

Thread: LAGUNA BEACH (September 20th) SONG?

Tags: None
  1. jec3303 said:

Default LAGUNA BEACH (September 20th) SONG?

On Last Night's Episode (september 20th) What Song Is It That Comes On I Believe It's When Tessa Sees Cameron With Jessica At His Birthday Party. It's Sung By A Girl And Kind Of Slow And Sad...it Has Lyrics In It Like "i Saved You....i Need You To Save Me..." Please Help It's Driving Me Nuts!
  2. mtvaddict18 said:

hmm well I don't kno if it has those lyrics but the song that was playing at that part I believe was Beautifully Broken by Ashlee Simpson. Hope that helps! Oh but if it's not that there's a song played during that episode that has the words save me in it and it is Save me by Jagstar
  3. jec3303 said:

Dang It I Mean't The Song That Was Played Right After Tessa Got Done Talking To Raquel And Her Mom About Cameron When She's Sitting On The Counter In The Kitchen...is That Jagstar? And I Tried To Look Up Jagstar And It Says They Dont Sing A Song By That Name!
  4. mtvaddict18 said:

hmm well that's what the mtv credits said.i But could u be looking for the song at the opening of the episode? That song is Teenage America by Wade. If not that then there's a song right before kyndra goes to tylers house called You're the storm by The Cardigans. Then if it's not those then I'm assuming iit really is save me by Jagstar even if they say the song doesn't exist? weird. Well Hope u find it in the end!
  5. sampson said:

Default song name fro laguna beach " first date, last date"

what is the name of the song they were playing on laguna beach when cameron broke up with jessica??? I t was something like " you dont know me , you dont even care????"
  6. Jbob said:

the song u are looking for is Augustana - Boston