Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Thread: Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Tags: None
  1. Bea$T said:

Back in black need to backtrack before he get slammed back to the ground where he belong, I'm above and beyond you, paranoia on ya mind man look right behind you. And I'm a pacifist, but if you want it I ain't afraid to pass a fist, and cause a rift between ya lips, come and get ya melon split. And I spit, like an enraged teacher, ya girl Ima teach her that a d1ck supposed to reach her placenta, and spray milk, you 2 percent, of the man I am and will eventually become, ya mom honestly should've swallowed you, but the cum had already begun to swim, and fill her up to the brim, swear you ain't ready for the kid, I am the sh1t and you the skid, you a mark and a busta, I been starving for days I eat ya momma's pink vagina for supper. I'm ya new step pops nikka!

2. Bea$T said:

I would give you a standing ovation but your rhymes are horrible and you're weak as ovaries. Overall I can see over your overrated rhyme scheme, referencing your ovaries you're on your period but screw bloods, Hi-C. That's true lyrical skill, I'm deep, and I'm the bomb like C4 on the sea floor...

BackInBlack said:

L.A(lyrical asinine) and bea$t The Lea$t
    Both of y'all is just hella weak... Ha! Ha! HA!

Dam... I caint believe that you fools actually think y'all are even decent at rappin'. Y'all are both basic. Simple rhymes, no multi syllable rhyming to be found at all in your wack excuses for lyrics. YOU ARE BOTH NOVICES. Weak sh1t is all you spit.

Fuk y'all, I'm a mastermind
    Easily defeating the L.A.(lyrical-asinine)
    Say your an assassin but you write sh1tty raps to pass the time
    And Bea$t is more like the Lea$t? Mothafuka please
    You rap like you got special needs, perhaps an L.D.
    If you was to release an album we'd call it "The Retard L.P."
    You suck at this
    Ya rhymes make me chuckle b1tch
    I caint believe y'all keep comin' back
    Proof read ya raps coz ya wont get no daps for that dumb an wack
    Bullsh1t you tryin' to call rap, is it no wonder that
    Ya caint even get the schemes right
    None of ya rhymes even seem tight
    Nobody's gonna give you a mic
    Never seen such a sillier sight
    Than you fools tryin' wit all ya might to win a fight...

THAT YOU'LL NEVER WIN!
    I tell ya, you both failures, yet again

My jeans aint tight fitted
    And I don't rep Illuminati when I spit it
    That's just not how I kick it
    Although I am wild and wicked
    I'm wilin' with it for the fam
    Every time I bust a flow, it's Juggalo coz that's just who I am
    Dam, fuk these otha hos who aint Juggalos up like the Son of Sam
    Run 'em down, because I can, undastand?
    I've come to jam and inflict sick sh1t that'll kill these sh1tty foes
    They so pitiful, plentiful but aint a dam one that can get me though
    Not a dam one hit me low, not a dam one difficult, just typical wimpy flows
    And it wont change coz their brains are empty yo
    Ya caint get wit' me, NO, not at all
    See I'm on a mission, dissin', and all a y'all, gotta fall
    Even though my bars be largely often off the wall
    You and an army couldn't harm me, I'm rockin' and ya caint stop it, my rhymes all be raw

4. L.A(lyrical-assassin) said:

Bea$t is a fake thug with elementary lyrics, devoted my time killing ya thoughts but obstructing ya spirits, keeping telling yourself ya got skills, hog tie this chump on the back of my car like a 5th wheel, penetrate your girls back side watch her scream and squeal, deep in her ovaries, and on the ocean floor? ! OK I'll act like I didn't read that, or the bomb and the c4 like I didn't see that, ***** please, living in ya momma house in the basement momma screaming get out son your not on the lease, get back on ya fake websites, with ya white nerdy friends encouraging that your songs are that tight, you no *** having virgin masturbater,only time ya taste Pucci was eating sucking on the end of ya moms vibrator.

BackInBlack said:

What up b1tches,
    Bow down like ya should because...

It's time ta face it
    Ya rhymes are basic
    You couldn't see mine wit' lasek
    Coz ya minds are vacant
    Wit' mine every rhyme's a statement and it's feelable when I sling
    Multi syllable rhyme schemes
    And that's why with my raps I bring, I'm king
    I say what I mean, in line ya not even behind me, ya below me homie coz on top I be
    V-I-P, which in this instance means very ill predator
    See I be here to kill competitors
    Y'all couldn't put decent raps together wit' real editors
    That edit ya mistakes and make suggestions, it's almost effortless
    Blessin' this mic the way I do, but it's battle so I'm still in my boots
    Payin' dues and stayin' true, I kill in the booth
    And when I do, I'm slayin' you, there's nothin' they can do, I know they feelin' the truth
    I'm a stick to my roots and do what I gotta do while I'm still in my youth...

And I know ya feelin' the blues
    Coz you couldn't even walk up hill in my shoes.

6. Bea$T said:

You're penetrating my girl but I'm single, Ima invade and destroy ya fragile heart like a pringle. I like to stay around and mingle with ya momma she made my balls jingle, bust my nut and I get a little tingle. There's a flabbergasted avalanche of people trying to kill me, but you can never take my life even if I handed ya'll dudes two .9's, 4 knives, I got 6 lives plus 3 that's 9 lives, I'm CATastrophic in these streets you know I'm not lying, I can see the light because I am enlightened, Crown me king cause I got my seventh chakra you do not have to like it. [9+9=18+4=22+6=28+3=31+9=40+the seventh chakra=47- influenced by pro era/Capital Steez, look that up, plus the seventh chakra can be referenced to as the crown, thus creating the crown me king line] For the guy who said I was an elementary lyricst

BackInBlack said:

YOU ARE an elementary lyricist fool. You got no multi- syllable rhymes at all, which IS The Benchmark of a great rap artist. You have simple rhymes, simply strung together with not much skill or tact at all. Besides all that, fuk all that hindu chakra bullshit. Fuk wit' me and I'll poke out your 3rd eye. That sh1t's all a bunch of phoney bullsh1t. My rhymes are Ivy League compared to your preschool lyrics. Come back when you can actually give me even a slight amount of competition.

8. Bea$T said:

I'm not a violent guy, but just know that if ya folks start tipping, where you be and where you kick it, and I catch you slipping, in them Scottie Pippens, I start ripping, the blood dripping, but just another victim. Marry Poppins can't nurse the injuries that I can deal to you, people ain't got sense if they feeling you. You try too hard to be a scholar, a lyrical magician, but you're fake like magic and I cannot stand it, music in the air I grab it ball it up and then I trash it, your music is raw huh? Then tell where's ya rashes? Man you cannot step to me, a young lyrical dueler, my lyrics give gashes and it's gone get to you, you rhyme hot and I rhyme hot but I never run out of fueler that's why I'll eventually be the ruler.

9. KîNG said:

BackinBlack, what advice do you have for a beginning artist? I don't want to get flat out embarrassed like Bea$t, I actually want to take the time to learn my craft before I attempt to rhyme on here, lol.

BackInBlack said:

Really Bea$t? Just stop tryin', you're embarrassing yourself and everybody on here can see that except for you. As for your question King, I would advise you to check out the following writers lyrics on here and learn from them while still attempting to have your own style. The artists are: ROBBMACK, Vouve, SBU to start with. Try multi syllable rhyme schemes. Be yourself. Try to avoid simplistic rhymes. Read, re read, practice and practice more. That's what I've been trying to do and I'm slowly getting better.

11. KîNG said:

Bea$T, peep the fact that I'm 14 and I can spit 16's better than you can ever hope or dream 2. You probably won't get that line because you're rudimentary, you're rude and meant to be, sent to the Dogg Pound for Kurupting the peace of me, and blasphemy, talking bout entities, and spirits that I do not fear, passion in your rhymes is what I do not hear. You know it's bad when a bad rapper such as me can call your little rhymes weak, come and take a peek at a masterpiece beneath the surface, of a teen, waiting for skills to peak, problems you seek? Your blood will seep, moms will weep, for like weeks, or maybe a day, she cannot pray, because she's too busy slobbing the slobbish baby face monster that took your life literally, mentally, and lyrically, I hope you can see, that even children can grapple the basics of rapping, without talking about trapping or tapping someone's mother. But I did the same thing to you, so that's hypocrisy at it's finest, if Rakim saw your pitiful excuse for rhyming he'd probably be crying, and you're not deeper than the sea floor, and you ain't the C4, the only deep thing you said was about Steelo I need to see mo. I can quickly diffuse your enthusiastic point of view, you've neve performed a lyrical gymnastic, you tripping bro, please tie your shoes, you claim to see the world in Cinematic view, well on paper view, your lyrical skills suggest otherwise, rap isn't for you, it's a tribe of scribes, read between the lines and the lies and you maybe can find and catch up to the other rappers who have left you behind, ya bish!

12. KîNG said:

Thank you, being 14 I didn't have the chance to grow up in that golden age of hip hop and I'm new at it. But I'm at least confident that I'm better marginally at least than Bea$t, lol.

BackInBlack said:

Default bea$t...

He calls himself Bea$t but he's no savage
    He's not at all unique, just weak and average
    But I bring the heat, I'm the complete package
    So take a seat before you indeed get ravaged
    Because I hold the advantage, he doesn't hold anything
    He couldn't write half as good if he were a mini me
    It's me, myself and I, we're on the winning team
    I bet you could take that fool out even just beginning King
    Coz he's weak and he's juvenile
    That dumb beast will never improve in style
    I choose truth but I'm sure beast will choose denial
    I been winnin' for innin's and I got the proof to file
    I get in the booth and smile coz I know I'm so fantastic
    And I'll be better than him until I'm in my casket
    Stretchin' this game like elastic
    I'm a big rig and he is a prius in this traffic, it's classic

14. Kyle Tao said:

Default Black In Black

(Picking a cypher with Back In Black. Appreciate the exchange)

I am the destroyer of kings, Basilisk skinner, my pen the Excalibur
    I get high chasing the Holy Grail within my psychedelic state of dementia
    I bring more heat than Tartarus, turning every light to charcoal, every heaven to Chernobyl
    Black you may be, but darker than me you never be
    Our blood is red but our depths aren’t the same, I bring the fall to Atlantis
    While your vision of me bring you conjunctivitis
    See I am the fable weaver, drown you with dragon’s blood, slice your Achilles tendon with Achilles’s spear
    Stories about me told in every campfire, stories about you in a prison’s fire
    That I was responsible, now you are blacker from the catastrophe, granting you the favor

15. L.A(lyrical-assassin) said:

Back in black and beast are still pitching in minor leauges, bow down in the presence of the king of all kings, shine down like I opened the gates of heaven, or split the red sea, ya lyrics are soft, ya gimmicks ya ain't hard, spit ya out ya Puccis like I spit these bars, conquer the conquered,rob the robber, shooting slugs at this fag,fuk em bomb em like pearl harbor, twist ya memories even the times you been defeated, catapoult these Cok suckers out the ozone you've been depleted, outta the hardware you've been deleted, ya star struck ya bad luck me there its no superstition, take the garbage out of this thread like bad religion, tempted to back fire, shooting ya blank shots, head of the confederate no missin wins like ya shooting a bank shot, y'all monopoly money, my gamble open is too high, you irrevelant Puccis can't see me even with ya third eye,

16. Kyle Tao said:

Default L.A (Lyrical Assassin), You Are Next

(You are weak so I ain't going to try too hard on you)

I do this like Nightmare on Elm’s Street, you do it like Elmo from Sesame Street
    So check it,
    I paint the sunset with your blood using my katana as a palette
    Call the art ‘Red Silhouette’, the way I unite heaven and earth like a horizon
    Too many fishes in the sea so I am Leviathan, can’t comprehend my depth can you, sonogram material
    Lyrical assassin you claim but killer bars you ain’t bringing, so listen
    I show up in you neighbourhood with a jason mask, Murder every fool with a double bladed axe,
    Puncture your artery with my cigar, Rip open your rib cage and use it as guitar,
    Play your trachea like Pan the Piper
    Trap your soul in Pandora's Box so heaven and hell is out of the picture

BackInBlack said:

Default To the peasants...

Hey now, all a y'all better bow down and stay down
    Better listen, and pay close attention to every word that I say now
    I've conquered and I've divided but this is one sided, this aint even a true bout
    It's a straight up slaughter, I'm straight up harder, the carver from due south
    Who's out in this wilderness buildin' this rep on top of my haters backs
    So know that if you hate me I'm a sure hate ya back and make ya crack
    You a wiggity wack, no diggity rap, slack hack, class act but ya still caint avoid nature's wrath
    You aint the first to try to disperse this curse and you aint the last
    I know verily that there'll be many more who wanna mini war but I'm a rap minotaur
    And you'll get stuck in a maze, fukin' amazed that I'm unphased, that's why Black win it more
    So you can act immature but you slackin' ya chores so I wonder why you even back in it for
    I love rap and that's a fact that's in accord with everywhere that BackInBlack's been before
    Before I ever got my foot in the door, I was payin' dues and now somehow they pray I lose it
    But I can flip 'em, strip 'em and inflict 'em like common victims any way I chose it
    And that's you fools, it's old news, so fuk anybody that doesn't feel the real way I groove it
    I feel I no longer have to prove it, to ever beat me y'all gonna need a lot of improvement

I don't need to acclimate
    But because I captivate
    I face active hate
    From those that lack the ability to rap as great
    Still I can't say it's innate because I've been progressin'
    And I get no blessin'
    From those testin' me like destiny even though they're so less than
    Me and obviously they've been never even gottin' better than their first impressions
    In readin' between the lines in their rhymes I've heard confessions and I reserve the detriment
    For these nerds that deserve gettin' it
    And every word's a testament
    That I bless them with
    A prophecy that I fulfill in wealth
    And some that came before me have been a maja help
    But everybody else can go to straight ta |-|E L L
    And fuk themselves
    Last edited by BackInBlack; 10-04-2014 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Had more to add

18. Kyle Tao said:

Default Back In Black is trying too hard

(Writing simple sentence with one word that rhymes with the next isn’t called rapping. Overfilling them with words isn't either. Use line that matters
    So let me son you on this one.)

Started off with poetry where wise words are spoken, didn’t rap on the street but that was where life unexpectedly turns
    So celebrate life like a thug choosing books over ammunition, there isn’t a point chasing dreams if the bullet catches you first
    Now, some people wake up early worrying about grades, some have to fight for bucket of water on top of their head
    So quit trying to talk street about a life you never lived, Quit trying to diss the people here who gave their best
    If you really wanna learn how to rap then your first lesson here is learn respect

BackInBlack said:

You are a fool. You think you write technical? My raps blow yours out of the water punk. Everybody on here knows that. It's obvious. My rhymes sound better when they are spit and yours just sound like ****. You don't even rhyme that well. I use multi syllable rhyme schemes and you don't and you have the audacity to claim mine are simple when it's yours that fit that bill better? You are a stupid fuktard. If I'm trying too hard, you're not trying hard enough. You suck dude. It's readily apparent. That being said...

I got a spectacular vernacular, you don't have one
    You said not to diss in a rap battle? Ya mad son!
    And if I'm tryin' too hard, you're not tryin' hard enough
    Coz your bars won't get far before I carve 'em up
    So if anyone really thinks you won and are movin' up
    Then obviously they gotta be a random stupid fuk
    Coz you suck and it's sad but you've brainwashed your own mind
    And either you're an illiterate idiot or you've gone blind
    Your amateur manure is bovine and in no time I've shredded it
    You're so far behind that you define the very word deficit
    Really that's the predicate but we can still go further
    I see attempts at bein' elegant but they're all irrelevant with no fervor
    Again it's battle, we're not coworkers so respect must be earned
    And there's no denial, it's gonna be awhile before you monkeys learn
    I'm not concerned or fazed by your admonition in the least
    Coz I'm all disses, no hugs, no kisses, I'm vicious, I'm a fukkin beast...

The bombs W i l l_ N o t_ C e a s e !
    Last edited by BackInBlack; 10-04-2014 at 04:40 PM.

20. L.A(lyrical-assassin) said:

You Coksuckas gonna learn

Yo back in wack,beast the least and the fag taco.. listen up..

I'm grimy like Vaseline, realign ya edge up with clips and I'm talking about magazines, body taken out in a stretch car and I'm not talking about limousines, you want bars that spit fire,you sound like back in black the fag version of b!tchs gone wild, taco ya lame man no potential what so eva, the beast i stomp on tell the truth i am betta, think not hello meet my metallic beretta, ya judmentment days come and this is the vendetta, i spit hot ****, dimensions higher than average but still stick to the topic, back in blacks rhymes older than a flop disk,y'all can't stop this, mention lyrical assassin and I'm on the top list, wanna battle me dudes? But i pity you fools, I'm the maintenance man got my belt with the tools, your thought process is belower than average, ya fake thugs I AM THE SAVAGE, disagree than let's plan to meet ill show yall who the BIGGER MAN IS!! !!

GET IT RIGHT!! !!