Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Thread: Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Tags: None
  1. alvicopopple said:

    Default f*ck u

    boy no sense 2 what u write
     
  2. alvicopopple said:

    Default about my song

    guyz no diss pls am about 2 do a song which entails about my country/
    am just coming up right but i need an afro zuke rap n chouruz which is **** them all it like new me why d diss let do sumthing for d country am back for my home sierra leone
    guy ur help pls
     
  3. BackInBlack's Avatar

    BackInBlack said:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Template View Post
    "And you can try to get savage back but in this cabbage patch we aint havin' that" - Black


    Black will spit any sh;t to fit a rhyme, seriously "cabbage patch"?
    Really laughed at that
    Pictured him farming for salads just to package half
    Establishing an advantage with the nutrition from a lavish apple stash
    He challenge a rabbit for his carrots and radish stacks
    Ravaging Walmart asking where their extra veggie baggage at?
    Child rapping youth
    Wild truth is he obsessed with one tactic, collaging the booth
    A barrage of uncouth
    Behind the mirage, he ain't a 'Rari, just a honda in a garage..poof

    So don't apologize, just modify your old shits fossilized
    But he'll keep bringing that old sh;t anyway, sodomized
    Your self-ostracized raps don't qualify as homicide
    I compromise your whole traumatized life; only breath when I authorize
    Stop when I spit, inhale when I oxidize
    That stuff was light, but I'll go even softer guys

    What occurs when his words slur in rap?
    Black paused to slurp and gag in the middle of his verse in fact
    In love with multi criminals immersed in his azz
    Serving it fast, dispersing their semen, then reimburse him with cash
    A Nurse would come ask
    "How's your rectum?"
    "Nurse I feel 'light' like a black body spectrum"
    Then quickly change subject like "If it was a rap battle I'd wreck them"

    Your bars are a joke, so I joke about them
    Send texts via mms so MMS surround him
    Stressed tryna decipher whats next MMS just found 'em
    Max Monster S shot Black, Pro-Found rebounded,
    I sit back, watch Black turn blue like the chemicals Kenny is compounding

    Too intricate
    Who can flip a script
    Don't give one let alone two little shits
    Plus the other cop Black snitches for, three little pigs
    View into this
    Zoom into it,
    Rap battle is abusiveness mixed with lucid dream-like creativity included in
    If you too stupid to form elusive hits
    Then I'll exclude your music like the radio and mute it kid
    Template says Black's still lackin'
    But really Black's still laughin'
    'Cause Template's the one that lacks skills rappin'
    Can't even catch an old school reference, that's real slackin'
    Anyway by all evidence, Black's still mackin'
    My bars are a joke, at least Black's still rappin'
    While Template lack's real action
    But it's okay, coz feelings... fags will catch 'em
    You silly fagit, I'll spit a sixteen that'll haunt the devil's dreams
    Look it's the Template kid, isn't he special needs?
    This is my block, you n***as better leave
    I'll turn Magneto and start liftin' metal things
    The fukkin' scum's come back to settle things
    With a track to make the ratchet b1tches in the ghetto sing
    I make music for the savages and animals
    This the type of music they blasted before they blasted you
    Shoot a bullet at me and I'll catch it and give it back to you
    You can't kill what's already dead that's impractical
    You aint think I had the bars?
    I done left so many fagits scarred
    And fit so many dead baby's in plastic jars
    I should have and x-box achievement for crashin' cars
    I wage war from here to the planet mars
    If you feel like I fell off and switched up
    Get on both knees and take my belt off and lick nuts
    When did it become A1 to be a sick fukk?
    When I spit venom and everybody bit the sh1t tough...

    Fukk you...
    Stale ni**a

    Guess who's back with a fukkin' mac in both hands?
    It's BackInBlack, that's your @$$ mister post man!
    Hollow tips for y'all ni**as boy, No Playin'
    They go through walls, like Casper the friendly Ghost Can
    I'm from Bel Town, my city is gross
    God needs to take my home town and dip it in soap
    I'm so hood I found a roach in my cinnamon toast
    And every adult in my house is addictied to dope
    Now everything I say is hateful, but I don't make it racial
    Coz you mothafukkas can get it like basic cable
    You're real cocky T, send your tape to a major label
    I'm on that Bill Cosby, lookin' for people to rape and strangle
    A fukkin crook, defyin' the laws, b1tch you just another crab on societies balls
    I'm the hyperbolic rhyme chamber tryin' to evolve
    I don't pay much attention to sh1t outside of these walls
    Y'all don't understand my rational, my crazy @$$ is foul
    Matter a fact, the last time I cracked a smile
    Was when I pressed a red button, a missile shot past the clouds
    Hit a motherfukkin' satellite and shut NASA down
    Put the shrooms in a bag ni**a, pass them down
    I graduated from weed but didn't need a cap and gown
    For y'all clowns, write another rap
    Slit your wrists
    And stick your fist in a garbage disposal and flip the switch!
    And tell your b1tch to fukk with some real G's
    Bel Town Loonies make ni**as on the battlefield bleed
    I spit the type of crack that'll kill fiends
    BackInBlack for president in Two Thousand Sixteen

    Fukk you stale ni**as
    Especially that little b1tch Template
    HaHaHa!
    You aint got sh1t, you aint brought sh1t
    So don't talk sh1t
    Stop throwin' stones while you livin' in a glass house ni**a!
     
  4. BackInBlack's Avatar

    BackInBlack said:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by young AkolQ View Post
    Backinblack shut tha fucck up you ya bar's ain't making sense ya crying out like a b*tch in period pain yoh Ima put pain injection in ya stupidity

    , so ima abt to set it off like jade / young vade on a ramage creating slaughter / putting things in order / peekay wannet to rap tonight and battle for mics / prove his an emcee/ bt he doesnt even qualify to be under my studies / tonight , peekay you getting your sentence / trying to break through this bars , your life will be endless / ive been holding back , postponing this battle / peekay tried hold tried holding bt chopped his hand / he lost this battle and cried bt i ripped out his vocalcords / he tried

    backing it out bt he was missing a spinal cord / i mean peekay tried to be original / bt his styldidnt mean sense interupted signals / bt towards him i had to simplicity , cause he wouldnt understand if i speak metaphorically ..

    Is young Akol madafaca you can succk ma Deck

    Seriously, young akolq? You think the lame bars you posted here even come close to beatin' mine? If so, you are fukkin' delusional son. Your bars couldn't beat the sorriest lyricist on this site and I wont even give you the satisfaction of responding in rhyme because I could easily destroy you with so minimal effort that its not even worth the waste of time it would take in doing so. Get lost. Come back when you can actually challenge... anybody.
     
  5. young AkolQ's Avatar

    young AkolQ said:

    Default

    So that's what you can come up with.... Devil laughter nikka you claiming hard your lyrically lame ya should quit rap and be a gay

    You brainless gay blackinback peppermint bark, Ima rip off ya scrutum give to my puppy, I was born with a microphone that's why I put your fucckin in a microwave, you claiming to know rap you don't even own a song fucck you ***** yet recital bin you just recycling
    Ain't scared of lame threats I got a lesser extent permitted
    I kick off ya *** til you put me your goddess list ya fucckin delusion
    Retard *****cat tryana get attention while I been hunt to be crowner
    Yeah you ain't feeling me fucck you too ain't sell bar's I just write em' like clitoris
    Ya nikka claiming to be a HUSTLE while still sleeping in the kitchen get your fact straight you not even close to be in my level ain't gonna urge with brainless gay like ya nikka you washUp d1ckless claimer
    Ain't tryana make benefit's flies like allthelyics cats, get your thick head and go to school kid cuz your scripts are full of **** no sense zone
    Its bout time I pull out ma pistol shoot ya stupid *** turn to the mineral, nikka snipe very hard leave you bleeding emotional

    Take that as lesson lV......♊
     
  6. alvicopopple said:

    Default

    i gotch u bro,9ice one
     
  7. young AkolQ's Avatar

    young AkolQ said:

    Default

    Elevation make a military mission
    Hitting like a killer...... Morning👋 y'all.....
    Zone I rise Up ma SA flag......
     
  8. taylormaximus said:

    Default

    Black in the back
    Backs a filler
    I'm a grave digger
    run yall over like the grave digger
    after fermeldyhyde fills ya
    Preserve the hide like gein
    a true killa, csi like "this dude sick"
    Pray to Christ, while i pop Mary's virgin image

    Chiller wouldn't make a documentary
    so I got dramatic and got on oxygen
    like I'm addicted to sobriety
    I unwrapped clenched fingers
    so my wife could breathe and cry with me

    thanks direct TV you inspired me to murder teens
    remember 20 years ago when I was bullied
    News channel covers me while I cover seas
    a her'ricane with a masculine name
    thanks femininity

    All grievances forgiven' so long as the sinner be repentin'
    Learned that from a sermon
    Then I murdered the preachers children
    and donated their clothes to kids in need

    In Ethiopia i eat meat
    in Haiti I have a residence next to the sea
    in Russia I preach democracy while paying
    for a private army

    Bodies burnin on the cross keeps my dik soft
    not enough blood to get my blood pumped
    so I ripped the bich off and fingered the stump
    I'm sick, my prose makes no sense
    I'm like back except I'm far more sarcastic
     
  9. KennyNeverDies said:

    Default

    Well while everyones been busy on here, I've been doing a bit of writing (writing a novel atm) if anyone wants to check my writing out just Google "Reddit KNDwrites". If not, dw i'll have some bars for you all soon... Template still killing it like usual
     
  10. taylormaximus said:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alvicopopple View Post
    i gotch u bro,9ice one
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInBlack View Post
    Seriously, young akolq? You think the lame bars you posted here even come close to beatin' mine? If so, you are fukkin' delusional son. Your bars couldn't beat the sorriest lyricist on this site and I wont even give you the satisfaction of responding in rhyme because I could easily destroy you with so minimal effort that its not even worth the waste of time it would take in doing so. Get lost. Come back when you can actually challenge... anybody.
    Yet you write a paragraph explaining why you didn't rap back..? Less effort to spit a verse niqqa
     
  11. Template's Avatar

    Template said:

    Default BackInBlack EXPOSED!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInBlack View Post
    Template says Black's still lackin'
    But really Black's still laughin'
    'Cause Template's the one that lacks skills rappin'
    Can't even catch an old school reference, that's real slackin'
    Anyway by all evidence, Black's still mackin'
    My bars are a joke, at least Black's still rappin'
    While Template lack's real action
    But it's okay, coz feelings... fags will catch 'em
    You silly fagit, I'll spit a sixteen that'll haunt the devil's dreams
    Look it's the Template kid, isn't he special needs?
    This is my block, you n***as better leave
    I'll turn Magneto and start liftin' metal things
    The fukkin' scum's come back to settle things
    With a track to make the ratchet b1tches in the ghetto sing
    I make music for the savages and animals
    This the type of music they blasted before they blasted you
    Shoot a bullet at me and I'll catch it and give it back to you
    You can't kill what's already dead that's impractical
    You aint think I had the bars?
    I done left so many fagits scarred
    And fit so many dead baby's in plastic jars
    I should have and x-box achievement for crashin' cars
    I wage war from here to the planet mars
    If you feel like I fell off and switched up
    Get on both knees and take my belt off and lick nuts
    When did it become A1 to be a sick fukk?
    When I spit venom and everybody bit the sh1t tough...

    Fukk you...
    Stale ni**a

    Guess who's back with a fukkin' mac in both hands?
    It's BackInBlack, that's your @$$ mister post man!
    Hollow tips for y'all ni**as boy, No Playin'
    They go through walls, like Casper the friendly Ghost Can
    I'm from Bel Town, my city is gross
    God needs to take my home town and dip it in soap
    I'm so hood I found a roach in my cinnamon toast
    And every adult in my house is addictied to dope
    Now everything I say is hateful, but I don't make it racial
    Coz you mothafukkas can get it like basic cable
    You're real cocky T, send your tape to a major label
    I'm on that Bill Cosby, lookin' for people to rape and strangle
    A fukkin crook, defyin' the laws, b1tch you just another crab on societies balls
    I'm the hyperbolic rhyme chamber tryin' to evolve
    I don't pay much attention to sh1t outside of these walls
    Y'all don't understand my rational, my crazy @$$ is foul
    Matter a fact, the last time I cracked a smile
    Was when I pressed a red button, a missile shot past the clouds
    Hit a motherfukkin' satellite and shut NASA down
    Put the shrooms in a bag ni**a, pass them down
    I graduated from weed but didn't need a cap and gown
    For y'all clowns, write another rap
    Slit your wrists
    And stick your fist in a garbage disposal and flip the switch!
    And tell your b1tch to fukk with some real G's
    Bel Town Loonies make ni**as on the battlefield bleed
    I spit the type of crack that'll kill fiends
    BackInBlack for president in Two Thousand Sixteen

    Fukk you stale ni**as
    Especially that little b1tch Template
    HaHaHa!
    You aint got sh1t, you aint brought sh1t
    So don't talk sh1t
    Stop throwin' stones while you livin' in a glass house ni**a!
    http://genius.com/G-mo-skee-ignant-lyrics

    Wow...this guy literally bit an entire track from a rapper called G-mo skee and tried to used it as his own rebuttal against me. Not just one or two lines guys, this fake motherfukker stole entire verses out of this song. Read the full lyrics first than read Black's post after.
    (The first 8 lines of Black's post is his own original bars, notice how weak they are lol. Starting from "I'll spit a sixteen that'll haunt the fukkin' devils dreams" and onward is alllll stolen.)
    All respect lost

    Your an embarrassment kid...Get ready for a whole lot of roasting from everybody on this forum
    Last edited by Template; 06-12-2015 at 01:58 AM.
     
  12. KennyNeverDies said:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Template View Post
    http://genius.com/G-mo-skee-ignant-lyrics

    Wow...this guy literally bit an entire track from a rapper called G-mo skee and tried to used it as his own rebuttal against me. Not just one or two lines guys, this fake motherfukker stole entire verses out of this song. Read the full lyrics first than read Black's post after.
    (The first 8 lines of Black's post is his own original bars, notice how weak they are lol. Starting from "I'll spit a sixteen that'll haunt the fukkin' devils dreams" and onward is alllll stolen.)
    All respect lost

    Your an embarrassment kid...Get ready for a whole lot of roasting from everybody on this forum
    I'm actually disappointed I had a bit of respect for BnB. F*ck that you might aswell just leave now you cant come back from this. Reposting another artists lyrics for a bit of attention from random people on a forum? Pathetic.
     
  13. alvicopopple said:

    Default Pls Guyz

    Guy Pls Help Out!Urgently I Need A Choruz Pls Afro Hippop Like
    Tile About Africa King
     
  14. KennyNeverDies said:

    Default

    Giant with an axe, Jack and the beanstalk,
    Split man in half, make the scene dark,
    Pro-Found missing ligaments, its due diligence,
    How you a pro, when you lacking a flow thats militant?

    This is the UK so this a grime scene now,
    American rapper, f*ck that make like Amy Schumer and bow down,
    Multi-talented artist telling the talentless not to tantrum,
    You ain't on a global scale, you're selling CD's out in Camden,
    Oh sh1t BnB you'd know all about that, the pirate ways,
    Stealing other peoples bars, not even a minor case,
    Don't try to outbar me, I respect Copyright law,
    Got morals don't do anything for money like wh0res,
    Bars keeping sharks out, see mine are punny unlike jaws,
    I can't relate to a man with no cause.

    I'm writing a novel now, my creativity's bubbling over the cauldron top,
    Spilling over to you weak rappers, ruining the crop,
    The weed harvest, you're addicted you need to stop,
    The seed planted, get a c0ck in cos you need the cum.
    Last edited by KennyNeverDies; 06-15-2015 at 05:49 PM. Reason: **** editing
     
  15. MonsterWrapper's Avatar

    MonsterWrapper said:

    Default

    Ayo Kenny,

    Chalk ain't amylase, it's made of carbon
    Thats all that's left in your body when I leave you starvin'
    Punchlines are missing, much like your front teeth
    Your raps scream for a thoughtful meaning, but 'front' deep
    I guess when they say you scraped the bottom of the barrel
    I got Kenny stuck up in the middle of my quarrel
    Your recycled lines are yet, just pure trash
    So rusty, even if they made a lotion to cure ash
    What you judging me for?I just wanted to switch, things up
    Just ask your girl, now we REALLY, lit, things up
    Verse ain't hostile or menacing to call
    If that sh1t were audible, be deafening to all
    Did that B line mean anything at all? Sh1t bro...
    See, you think I care about respect... that's, your core flaw
    Wrapper, won't fall, after, those brawls
    Only 16 bars and I'm still mo' raw
    Last edited by MonsterWrapper; 06-14-2015 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Gwateber
     
  16. Yuuta Aoki said:

    Default

    Why r u such a retard
    Il kick your *** straight to the E.R.
    ***** I am rap every verse is fire
    Lay my **** down like fertilizer
    A murderous word supplier
    Wrecking me is your first desire
    and don't answer back cuz this **** is hard to follow
    u can't spit prick
    so u obviously must swallow
     
  17. Dano said:

    Default

    Im sitting on my *** while kicking yours
    My fingers type this board like there on all fours
    All the characters I see in this cyber jungle
    Have some weird obsession with thinking Iím there uncle
    Sorry if my **** smells itís still fresh
    But when it hits the fan the whole forumíll fear death
    Iím glad I found this forum, I feel really lucky
    But this guyís a senior member, whatís he like 90
    Gotta go get dinner Iíll leave it to you sisters
    We should hit this on twitter, see whoís the real winner
     
  18. alvicopopple said:

    Default

    really!it sound like wow
     
  19. BackInBlack's Avatar

    BackInBlack said:

    Default @young retard

    Quote Originally Posted by young AkolQ View Post
    So that's what you can come up with.... Devil laughter nikka you claiming hard your lyrically lame ya should quit rap and be a gay

    You brainless gay blackinback peppermint bark, Ima rip off ya scrutum give to my puppy, I was born with a microphone that's why I put your fucckin in a microwave, you claiming to know rap you don't even own a song fucck you ***** yet recital bin you just recycling
    Ain't scared of lame threats I got a lesser extent permitted
    I kick off ya *** til you put me your goddess list ya fucckin delusion
    Retard *****cat tryana get attention while I been hunt to be crowner
    Yeah you ain't feeling me fucck you too ain't sell bar's I just write em' like clitoris
    Ya nikka claiming to be a HUSTLE while still sleeping in the kitchen get your fact straight you not even close to be in my level ain't gonna urge with brainless gay like ya nikka you washUp d1ckless claimer
    Ain't tryana make benefit's flies like allthelyics cats, get your thick head and go to school kid cuz your scripts are full of **** no sense zone
    Its bout time I pull out ma pistol shoot ya stupid *** turn to the mineral, nikka snipe very hard leave you bleeding emotional

    Take that as lesson lV......♊
    What the he11 is it you're spewin'?
    You don't even know what you're doin'
    I read your sh1t and it's just jumbled ruin'
    Makes no sense, got even the most humble booin'
    young AkolQ, you're about as retarded as it gets
    And for sure you're as fake as plastic t1ts
    Misspelled words and absurd spastic spits
    99 percent of your rhymes don't even rhyme, fagit b1tch
    As I sit here tryin' to make sense of the contents of your mangled nonsense
    I wonder if you actually think that your droppin' bomb sh1t
    If so you really should just call it quits
    Coz you could never fukk wit' my vitriolic spits
    Not in a hyperbolic sense but in real life, wont reason shine?
    Coz my territory is nowhere to frolic b1tch, so I remind you that your sh1t don't even rhyme!
    It's like you think using slang is conducive to fame and you really don't even try
    In fact, in your rap, I couldn't even find one bar that rhymed, really that sh1t WONT EVEN FLY
     
  20. BackInBlack's Avatar

    BackInBlack said:

    Default

    Your hero Lil Wayne does it all the time. I admit I did that. Laziness becomes me. As for leaving. I think not. I'll stay.