Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Thread: Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Tags: None
  1. LazyOne said:

    Default

    [QUOTE=BLackout104Gaming;1046140]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Found View Post
    @ Black

    Call me bloody and shot, my rhymes are coming in hot, give me two thumbs up, I'm the love of the lost, you think you were just searching through this site but this is hell that you've crossed, yeah sure its just some rap website, but with me this **** gets legendary, Google searching words but your girl is on my dictionary, Cautionary, Temporarily, looking back at this time it's taking, but all I have to do is anger you until you quit this game, call me a saint, but I'll never faint, I won't ever have to stop rhyming again, but yeah I'll but you to shame with a sudden pain, your just a hater who'll fade, Gammon you better learn to wait, yes I think I'm losing my mind but I can set you strait, but yet I'm almost at the end, and all these messages I'll send, Let me say this one more time, Rick you've met your end, you can call me anything but I taking over the world, I'm invading like a mine-field because thats all that you deserve, your really getting on my nerves, I have a plate, now you've been served, your rap was the biggest bull-**** I ever heard, this isn't what you deserved, you don't have a single fan earned, count to six, your a *****, have fun licking that ****, *****, you can never miss this, Blackout is up in this, rhyming not trying until I'm flying high and breaking the sky, yeah I'm never crossing lines, I won't stop at a tie, you'll be missing in time, your body's all that they find, I know I may be ****ing twisted but at least I can rhyme, sorry that I'm alway cussing cause your probably like nine, let me get back to the chase, Gammon is nothing, your bluffing, now let me look into your soul and realize your disgusting, Gammon is zero, I'm one, finally figured out something, I'll ****ing drop you to the ground and punt you until your finally running, OK Gammon, you ain't nothing to me, I'm a rap god to the highest degree, I'll travel the sea or maybe even watch you bleed, or both, **** it, I'll drown you underneath, you got one hell of a start, cast the mic please, I don't even like this, we can do this nicely, I'll make amends, Blackout the almighty, saving you is unlikely, damn I'm hot, and your icy, you made a good one faggot now let me teach you a lesson, you rap as good as I did back when I was younger than seven, call me mess of the message, this time is all of the session, I would ask if your a pansy but thats not even a question, now I'll go talk to a child, just kidding, at least I don't **** kids pedophile, you think you make kids smile when stick your **** up their anus, you think your the best, just come out of the closet, although we have already guessed, you better know why I'm calling battle cries, Im Blackout, time to die, say goodnight...
    I'm here for you *****es, so quickly take your pictures and back the **** up off me while I holla atcha misses. Relentless, what is this? The white boy got flow? I'm quick to **** ur *** and leave ur body on the floor, I'm the sick type playa, just put ur life in danger with this **** that I spit, quick to jack your lip or just empty the ****in clip, in ur *** face down fool I'm what u thought u was, doing what I does duckin an dodgin the damn fuzz....
     
  2. taylormaximus said:

    Default

    So here's the deal, meal
    You sealed your fate
    You wrote this yesterday
    Took you seven days to do what I'm doin on a dai
    Lee basis/basically
    If this were a race between us
    I'd be racist
    Cuz there ain't no comparison to even make it okay
    Theyres Apples and oranges
    but I'm the golden lemonade

    Probably gonna get epilepsy
    and seize from glancing at the content Monster included in page 50
    Monsters density is as thick
    to the point it's a cement
    ball in a casing of cranium plating
    Won't never crack at all

    He's a cement/seam'it ball kick him with a footy,
    there ain't no debating
    He gonna loose his true scheme if he don't go back to the path of least resisting
    Fine bro keep Rollin' freely

    Monsturd started Rollin' faster than I wish he would' eve'
    rock hit bottom and kept on Fallin I
    Couldn't stop or care to reach chinkg,
    I mean I tried to call but he was not responding' nor talkin so I said see ya in a piece or peace
    he didn't want to stop rolling he was impressed by his awakening
    he was instantly hooked, that's why I ramble plenty for the syllables to stay bouncing in front of me
    Like a cement ball this dude drags, dense and borin
    He'll land in a depressive stance as soon as he sees this in the mornin

    That last rap before backgame I'll give it a rate?
    I'll stay neutral cuz it wasn't that great.
    Wait so neutral ain't even a state
    of neutrality when your making it a verb, it is likened to either or or
    Neither of two or either of both
    Unnecessary info Po? Yo
    You're the one talkin about pacifism
    & neutrality as if they don't mean the same thing
    Stick with the adding syllable scheme your freestyle reads
    like you sound
    Nasally, like you can't breathe or keep your lungs down

    I'd say go back to the registering page
    Tell monster no
    Max will slaughter you, everyday, stay away
    All up and down the bathroom in your shack or house? That's where I play with a rusty machete and chainsaw blade
    Don't matter where your at, I'm a psychopath, the size of a mouse
    Don't try to hide cuz I love challenges I'll just figure it out

    I'll circle back, go back around the back of the house up the steps or ladder
    Yup the latter is out
    up ahead is where your footsteps are makin crackin sounds
    Aim, steady breath, we owe Korea anyways
    1 down.

    Lol I'm proof/improve'ment
    Like a house holding up the roof
    Raise the roof or add an extra bedroom
    Call a mason in and lay the cement that monsters bodies consciousness resides in
    fuk it let it waste in abundance and chemicals and ****
    Also dung.
    **** math grab my ****, it's accurate to the 13 tick.
    Wanna call me ruler? Here lets shorten it, Max is fine

    head feeling pyrite/alright
    But I ain't feline/feelin on none of monsters pu$&y lines

    the dime of brain that i use to inflict monsters Max punishment
    is the same dime I cut weeds with
    Good idea temp how could I forget throwin in dark satire for the audience
    Got a weedwacker and turned it on
    And when you look out your window
    All your paneling and front yard is gone

    But hey new paint job, is that a arm
    The paints red, why does this look orange
    Rustic look, girl citrus/sit-ur-a&&-down
    and suck some of my fruit
    Get dressed so I can undress you

    The inside is being dismantled handled by a professional team of Hispanics their banter is a ramblin' like my rap is, noticed somethjn else they're as tall as the gnome in the lawn/kendriks bar is
    Monster the new paint job,
    Messy but I saved an arm.
    Sweaty so I licked it off, salty so I hardly stopped gnawing until the skin was gone
    slaughtered on not just one but a majority of Max's songs

    Where's your honor at
    do i really need to sepoku you every match
    I'd wait until it was sunny so I can aim from the shade betchu
    Vietcong taught us some thangs, that's a fact

    About 1:58, Nah perfect time to stay awake
    after all it'll take you times 10 dimes
    Until your rhymes will be half as average as my pyrite/am-I-right?

    pyrite can be used to ignite tender
    Cook a meal in winter
    Paint it gold, it's only lackluster
    This monster is a painted gray,
    Obstacle in the road.
    Dumpster that's gonna overfill with landfill and much worse monsters ramble
    I have a feelin blacks behind this
    And if someone gets worse it's normally his work.

    Just kiddin I ain't serious
    And Max will pave in every inch of this kid til he's gray and old and smokin the recreational
    clear of dust, except from the script on monsturds papyrus and my jumbled hushhush

    but a brick is what he"ll end up uz
    I mean yellow and young
    Asians live til they're one, and can't pronounce hello even when they're done
    countin back from 100 after they reached triple digits then they grow agun.
    Get kinda mean spirited with the outcome of communism huh bruh?
    Well you're welcome here...
    until trump
    Just keep your fukin mouth shut and your tongue rolled up
    Eyes low, til they touchin your smile and Saggin' with the wind blow
    And if I catch you talkin with a ping or po you homo sap
    I'll latch your underwear to the bar you hung low, & snap...that bar broke
    It was a twig, good though
    you needed one better.ho
    Always lookin out for you, cuz you lookin down on this crew, saggy droopy, and eyes glazed,yellow skin sickinin'
    Too bad your keyboard ain't as sick producin as your type of skin

    But that one against black2? Bruh scribble and ether/either that or acetone and apply the whole mass
    Scrub and scrub til oxygen formulates into gas
    Inhale that, hold it in and don't talk until your purpler than a medical kush sack
    And even when you can't breathe, keep doing what you are doing: don't inhale a thing
    Perfect time to write a rap like you did to black2 is when you're suffocating
    the logic behind a flip technique
    is to use that persons attack as a balance
    not a beam

    I like your tech skills, they had a nice flow
    Until you decided to go ice cold and drop the bar low
    Jumped over the boat
    forgot your float and drank salt until you sank
    and became a mermaid
    with legs
    Didnt last long until you ended up sushi for a sharks date

    I leave enough wake to keep the flow goin' both ways
    Breath of fresh air, cocky or frank?
    Idk or care I'm fresher than monsters stank
    Rank? Low,
    high gene? high indeed smells like stanky feat,
    and is accepting of weed
    Cool beans speakin of stinky things
    Monster stinks worse than anyone who's decent at staying up to speed



    can't take someone's flow and not be expecting an emergency resurgence of excitement
    Took your double entendres and was like nah you can have them
    Dang Dung waste of brain, and you only have sum
    I should've looked at the name
    But now I'm 3/2 of the way done

    I smelled sh!t and went readin
    And it wasn't your sentences that brought this restlessness to my attention
    It was that you mentioned Max without mentionen'
    how bad Tylers rhythm & intelligence
    is
    Its mixed into one small sand pit
    Anythin' worth rememberin' flows to the bottom and sits
    dirt is at the foundation of his craftsmanship
    I wonder if temp will digg him up
    Dam Max your rap has everythin' except a time
    Limut(limit)

    I'm dry?No you're dry cement.
    I'm wetter than a fish in a lake
    Moister than the grass after it rains
    I'm also moldier than what calculates equations in your brain,
    Nothin' in his cranium so I take back what i say....
    that's why he's gotta calculator that wobbles from his gold chain
    Minus the Midas and you Midas well got a rusty game

    You lack the focus to interlock most of it
    It's the equivalent to a crossword puzzle without the boxes
    except you've created the opposite
    There's no solvin' what you're sayin Picasso
    you're so abstract I'd add a subtraction to your traction,

    Losin' momentum/mom-wake-me-up-in-ten
    Not everything qualifies as a forward slash until you forget to enter again
    Then it's backwards off the scoreboard for this Chinese turd
    Backgammon/back-gaming-again?
    Wide receiver? Absurd
    Actually I believe it
    he stands as tall as Kendrick,
    Bar ain't high to begin with
    They take one look at Dung and like nope communist germs infested
    "not you you'll drop the ball. youre cement dense young kid"

    Looks like the Suns in his way
    Actually he's shaded his eyelids are free just a lil overweighted
    What it really is: is his moms fault
    His face ended up looken a bit misshapen
    Now its internal and not just physical
    His body is misshapen (so the body of the verse) literal
    His tech flo was good and he was doin the monster boat row
    while he floated and gloated and boast about his unperturbed tech know/techno (you're into beats right?)

    Mate, check what you write, but I don't give a fuk
    I'm just tryna clean up this monster literacy bugs dump
    Right? checkmate I'll just take the whole games design
    reevaluate, round up to the nearest great
    And sense you' are lackin sense
    I'll tell you now bro we are a lot different
    Age is only a number, except when you're countin sense
    Which is the reason in your purse is less than ten
    And the reason I keep goin back to the angle on which I attack you with the cents/sense
    Is cuz you're always writin' me back
    Tryin real hard to flip it
    And hey you flip it hard enough that all I gotta do is twist it
    A tornado is my blitz hit
    Wipe out your complex apartment ya live in
    No biggie you Asian,you used to tragedy
    Pearl Harbor was a calamity
    but I'm more like a pacifist/pacific
    So I forgive you for your implications
    Keep livin in a market enterprise
    It's salvation,
    spangled thank ya to this nation


    (All in good practice no offense intended, idk if there's errors or whatever, plus i did this off a duckin iPhone hard as hell all them auto correct bs) peace yall
     
  3. taylormaximus said:

    Default

    Floor didn't rhyme bro
    So I'll take a mop and wipe your flow
    Until your floor is shinin from Max's spit
    Roast your *** while I'm Fukin it
    With complex stolen theorems from Pythagoras the mathematician
    I'm just a combustion combination of math and English
    Multies are pleasant but peasant if you can't master the basics
    Then you'll always be on a time limit

    Listen and write down every vowel sound you've heard me jot
    And this is how you flow and began to bounce around a lot

    I'm possession you to possess a sliver of gratitude
    For even respondin' with a average clue
    on how to improve without usin
    a skeleton as a syllable count
    But your name Is blackout
    So I'm fittin to fix your mouth with a fittin sandwich with extra knuckles out
    A side of teeth and
    Ivory/I've already seen
    The future you will bleed
    So here's a punchline to make your mandible feel a little looser
    than your shoes when you trip over the string
    when your havin a bad vibe when you're havin a good time at the same time
    It's just me dangling playing a game
    With ways to strangle you with vine
    Kill ya self like Kenny who finally died

    I gotta intoxicate want some masters bait? Read the words I say
    Annihilate and violate with recitals I recite in everyday sites of mass kills
    Sorry I like to revisit past memory/ies'ill
    Your bones are nice I'll grind while playin a fiddle and you can suck this nip a lil
    Titty baby bich want some warm milk want me to coddle and say good job
    You're a prodigy when you isn't even showing any energy?
    That bothers me and I'm a fiend about this **** i do take it seriously
    So I'm sorry if I'm a bother but you bothered me
    I just feel bad for the body you have
    Lack thereof it was lackin everythin
    but the asterisk which was half of your verse....dude back
    out black out, here's the exit, click log out, before I make your eyes fog and fall out
    and I wonder did you even care to battle bruh
    And if you did why would pro with his 3000 line hearse sent cypherins'
    Waste such time on another black
    One is enough, now we have Rick
    And you
    Three times as many as we should, all I do is abuse this troop
    Hittin them like an ambush unit I'm subliminal and directly confrontational
    Wanna battle lets do it

    Your brains are yours no doubt blackout I'd never take that rusted machine out,
    It hardly works
    Im WD40 pal, lets grease ya down
    Til your slippin around in your hearse
    Dance until you're soakin' and brown
    Maybe your flow will slide a better when said aloud, it's so dam dirty and all cuss words have five letters
    I don't want to figure your riddles
    But out loud id still never say you're the writer id deny such..

    Listen to the laughin of the clowns
    But It's just me talkin to myself
    In fifty different persons perspectives
    It's all a joke until you glance back
    and Max is hackin your spine out
    Hatchet Chopin' with the blunt end
    Forcin that skeleton to move over for Max's shoulder, I possess your skin
    Must've just blacked out blacks sound
    Up with a key click
    Take a second homie and remix
    Keep your distance from above my verses or your destined to get hit with
    Max's quality precise burst of murderous accurate merciless diss
    I'm burstin with shrapnel, a grenade
    But like a Phoenix I'll just never go away just fade and suddenly here's
    Tay

    Ha silly fagit I'm the magician
    Self made
    That pulls the sihwee rabbit from the hat then
    I'll put it back after snappin him in half
    It's a joke ya? Nah Im a tragic example of a ramble rap enthusiass't
    My flows multi sicker than an epidemic
    I'm a sick bat and I ball hard and screech sonar
    Until my radar shows me where the insects are
    I stay far away
    Until no one writes me back and I'm on break
     
  4. levii said:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _SBU View Post
    the real Twister's quick but this kid's damn slow. lacks hope.
    that's low, but Twista reed right, tight, and climb like it's flax rope.
    snapped though? "raps broke"? I aint reppin' Snoop like that's pro..
    and, won't.. but just sayin; I could lay legends to rest like rap's snopes.
    "baseball jokes"? when was there one told?
    you just trolled? but not got balls? no bloodbowl.
    come bold, or just fold and it'll be peace like a paper crane.
    why try making major claims? your passive passage aint the same.

    "sbu: sucky, bad, unscripted"..?
    levi: less eloquent venom inflicted.
    "hi I'm Twista, [a wide-eyed infant;
    got burnt and now about to bust rhymes like blisters]".
    he's losing badly but taking it well, and I aint sayin' his game isn't felt..
    but.. flawed.. awkward angles.. 'Twister's playin' himself.
    I might keep it real like I'm stating statistics,
    but I flow and you don't, like I rain but you mist it.
    if this serf's bringing it for sure with "liquid s*** ".. see I knew it-
    levi pruett's on the scene and seen as seaside sewage.
    Twista can't twist stuff and flipped once but slipped up..
    I'll bruise Levi's like Bruce Lee vies.. call it wing chun.
    Son, you think your good, get it out of your head,
    you keep continuing your gonna end up dead,
    Should of known a dog as parent was a bad crossbred,
    unlike you ima real purebred,
    Boy, you better run, cause you on deathbed,
    After im done with you, you be bleeding red,
    Now everything, i dont say be left unsaid,
    So before you post better think ahead,
    Cuz no matter what you do, i fu(king own this thread,


    To, whoever fights back, I'll be here,
    Im just waiting for a volunteer,
    a queeer,a seer, whoever it is, prepare to have fear,
    Cause when im done with you its just another souvenire,
    If you still wanna go, i'll put in gear,
    around the same year, i did your girlfriend in the rear,
    Now dont shed a tear, its ok,
    many down syndrom *****e$ like you, cant manage this play,
    its only for the real mc's not the gay,
    all the girls be going Horray Horray,

    as i end my rap, i showed u whos the king,
    life,, im better then you in everything,
    guess what you loose, now please go hang yourself with a string.
     
  5. levii said:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _SBU View Post
    why you sayin' "good in deed"
    but flip it in a crooked scheme?
    look, he means.. did sick feats now kid's "six feet",
    or flawed before I flip schemes like I fix seats.
    his soul's wallowing with no cult following in sects.. insects instead..
    it's deep; "six feet".. with big dreams but he'd skip text and miss steps.
    raps like he's done one lap and his tongue cramped. tried to run that.
    all star lines but "mark the spot" like garvey with my righteous comebacks.
    "gagging, bragging"..? I've annexed planets..
    aint in vain; gone beyond the looking glass but tappin' alice.
    "prime". my original spirit aint divisible with it.
    "eat that Pan wonder"..? satyrical lyrics..?
    I'd reign in hel.. remain as well..
    scapegoat currying favour with azazel.
    I might give rise to life like venter labs..
    exhume an ex human; left tombs as cenotaphs.
    binds tie tight an' titans step heavily..
    I'll make J prey like this place is gethsemane.
    damn fam.. "balaam"..? I'll pen a battle drop..
    and get rep like tetragrammaton's seventh paragon.
    check the text, then best bet it's old school..
    beastin' the book of names; no "x-men" rolecall.
    I pen a text and set a test; professor x.
    forget the rep.. he's never stepped.
    now we're all assigned to build and fortify the field.
    you're hoarse but applauding your performance like a seal.
    I'm challenging you, but abort the performance..
    you "use gloves to bag 'em"? I'll throw down the gauntlet.
    it's kinda like watching paint dry when Art's running..
    and the "gloves" are just a cute excuse coz he can't touch this.

    My teams got shooters waiting for u, pierced domes, ya we kill creeps,
    We're all infrared dying.. & that's exactly what sends him 6 ft deep,
    U ain't known for being HOF.. This f*g was made soft,
    If he ever has veteran status, a predator missile tore his fking face off,
    This depressed fagot is a joke, who the fuk is he trying to harm?
    Connecting the dots is a challenge.. Cuz lately he's been doing that on his arm,
    I stay slaughtering faggs... just know this is a definite body,
    They'll need half a fking country with donation if sbu Cross me,
    I'll smash ur bit(h hard, she's a sh1t tramp obviously,
    Dug out that pu$sy so fast it restarted the Boston & Yanks rivalry,
    Fuk with me & you'll die.. callin harder than life out? This f*g is mental,
    So I'll leave red alert, as a swarm of fuking punches crack his temple
     
  6. BackInBlack's Avatar

    BackInBlack said:

    Default

    I heard you and your bros are dissin' me
    Well I suppose at least it shows you're listening
    And I'm really not worried about foes or enemies
    I'll show you just how important a cool composure is to me
    And you really don't want me to expose your history
    Take it from someone who knows the misery
    Of bein' the one that's hated, underrated and opposed officially
    Yet still let skills grow and rose to victory
    So if your petty disses are supposed to get to me
    I'm sorry to tell ya that they aren't even close to sh1t to me
    Those are negative vibes and there's no way those'll injure me
    You'd think after repetitive tries you'd realize that there's no way those'll hinder me
    And I know ya only hate me greatly because there aint no way you hoes'll limit me
    Right now I'm just the local vocal entity, not really tryin' to cause social emnity
    But aint no tellin' how big I may get if they get the wit' I slay wit' is positively a totally noble energy
     
  7. taylormaximus said:

    Default

    Back I can't stand you, take your e's
    and cut your knee's
    Til your height matches your bars potency
    Fukin nothing like this line I'm loading

    Goading the goat ain't a choice most folks choose to invoke
    You chose to get choked or hoisted by a rope til your vocal cords snap and are left broke
    Neck snaps like my fingers when I jazz to some jazz scat, your keyboard
    I will take and break into quarter halfs
    Black once you came back your fate was sealed like white woman who like blacks
    There's no goin back, unless Max takes your back and bends it in half
    til your chest is makin eye contact with the floormat

    You can't match half of my content with a book of rhetoric
    Or on a trip cuz of acid
    We on different continents, I got ammunition
    You still spark verses with flint
    This ain't no match when you're writing with caveman script
    You're delusional on psychedelics if you think your lines will resonate in any guest cerebellums
    with your lack of battle wit
    You're easy b and your full of $hit if you think your pity lines will make you worthy of cypherin' against
    But I still owe you for your ego and noisiness, you're very well known for being horribly old with the same vowels and broken tone
    I hope I get to shake your hand and break the bones
    Only then will I leave ya alone drone
     
  8. levii said:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taylormaximus View Post
    Floor didn't rhyme bro
    So I'll take a mop and wipe your flow
    Until your floor is shinin from Max's spit
    Roast your *** while I'm Fukin it
    With complex stolen theorems from Pythagoras the mathematician
    I'm just a combustion combination of math and English
    Multies are pleasant but peasant if you can't master the basics
    Then you'll always be on a time limit

    Listen and write down every vowel sound you've heard me jot
    And this is how you flow and began to bounce around a lot

    I'm possession you to possess a sliver of gratitude
    For even respondin' with a average clue
    on how to improve without usin
    a skeleton as a syllable count
    But your name Is blackout
    So I'm fittin to fix your mouth with a fittin sandwich with extra knuckles out
    A side of teeth and
    Ivory/I've already seen
    The future you will bleed
    So here's a punchline to make your mandible feel a little looser
    than your shoes when you trip over the string
    when your havin a bad vibe when you're havin a good time at the same time
    It's just me dangling playing a game
    With ways to strangle you with vine
    Kill ya self like Kenny who finally died

    I gotta intoxicate want some masters bait? Read the words I say
    Annihilate and violate with recitals I recite in everyday sites of mass kills
    Sorry I like to revisit past memory/ies'ill
    Your bones are nice I'll grind while playin a fiddle and you can suck this nip a lil
    Titty baby bich want some warm milk want me to coddle and say good job
    You're a prodigy when you isn't even showing any energy?
    That bothers me and I'm a fiend about this **** i do take it seriously
    So I'm sorry if I'm a bother but you bothered me
    I just feel bad for the body you have
    Lack thereof it was lackin everythin
    but the asterisk which was half of your verse....dude back
    out black out, here's the exit, click log out, before I make your eyes fog and fall out
    and I wonder did you even care to battle bruh
    And if you did why would pro with his 3000 line hearse sent cypherins'
    Waste such time on another black
    One is enough, now we have Rick
    And you
    Three times as many as we should, all I do is abuse this troop
    Hittin them like an ambush unit I'm subliminal and directly confrontational
    Wanna battle lets do it

    Your brains are yours no doubt blackout I'd never take that rusted machine out,
    It hardly works
    Im WD40 pal, lets grease ya down
    Til your slippin around in your hearse
    Dance until you're soakin' and brown
    Maybe your flow will slide a better when said aloud, it's so dam dirty and all cuss words have five letters
    I don't want to figure your riddles
    But out loud id still never say you're the writer id deny such..

    Listen to the laughin of the clowns
    But It's just me talkin to myself
    In fifty different persons perspectives
    It's all a joke until you glance back
    and Max is hackin your spine out
    Hatchet Chopin' with the blunt end
    Forcin that skeleton to move over for Max's shoulder, I possess your skin
    Must've just blacked out blacks sound
    Up with a key click
    Take a second homie and remix
    Keep your distance from above my verses or your destined to get hit with
    Max's quality precise burst of murderous accurate merciless diss
    I'm burstin with shrapnel, a grenade
    But like a Phoenix I'll just never go away just fade and suddenly here's
    Tay

    Ha silly fagit I'm the magician
    Self made
    That pulls the sihwee rabbit from the hat then
    I'll put it back after snappin him in half
    It's a joke ya? Nah Im a tragic example of a ramble rap enthusiass't
    My flows multi sicker than an epidemic
    I'm a sick bat and I ball hard and screech sonar
    Until my radar shows me where the insects are
    I stay far away
    Until no one writes me back and I'm on break
    taylormaximus cut it out, everyone here hates you
    Your parents even hesitated before they decided to make you
    I bet your the kinda kid who would wait a week in line to meet the guy who played darth vader
    You put as much fear in me as a retarded second grader
    There are so many made up words in your 'rap' I can barely read it
    So buddy do everyone here a favor and control alt delete it
    I'm done with you, I'm just going to let you be
    But before I go I just wanted you to know, ur father gave u an std
     
  9. levii said:

    Default

    [QUOTE=LazyOne;1046146]
    Quote Originally Posted by BLackout104Gaming View Post

    I'm here for you *****es, so quickly take your pictures and back the **** up off me while I holla atcha misses. Relentless, what is this? The white boy got flow? I'm quick to **** ur *** and leave ur body on the floor, I'm the sick type playa, just put ur life in danger with this **** that I spit, quick to jack your lip or just empty the ****in clip, in ur *** face down fool I'm what u thought u was, doing what I does duckin an dodgin the damn fuzz....
    do us all a favor and stop rappin, be a wiseman
    ur verses are garbage, ur better off bein a hypeman
    i got the tight plan, keepin the heater n my right hand
    youll make a fine fan, im on top like after u smoke plants
    cant stand cause im makin paper, u tryin flip scripts
    sayin u run wit killa cliques, callin the cops and givin em tips

    i emptied a clip on the last B!tch that wanted to snitch
    u woulda thought he swallowed cement, the way i had em shittin bricks

    heres some Advice
    timin is first and it seems to be the key

    let them diss u first then respond immediately
    in order to master the art of war dont start a war

    sh!t not no more I scared em off there are no more
    u cant score, and i aint a human im a
    super sonic suicidal unabomba cannibal ill eat ur raps call me
    jeffrey dahmer left me he legacy to carry on alotta
    rumors that im worse than osama
    and talks about im the hottest to be honest
    hiphop aint been the same since Tupac moved to Cuba on us/
     
  10. BLackout104Gaming said:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taylormaximus View Post
    Floor didn't rhyme bro
    So I'll take a mop and wipe your flow
    Until your floor is shinin from Max's spit
    Roast your *** while I'm Fukin it
    With complex stolen theorems from Pythagoras the mathematician
    I'm just a combustion combination of math and English
    Multies are pleasant but peasant if you can't master the basics
    Then you'll always be on a time limit

    Listen and write down every vowel sound you've heard me jot
    And this is how you flow and began to bounce around a lot

    I'm possession you to possess a sliver of gratitude
    For even respondin' with a average clue
    on how to improve without usin
    a skeleton as a syllable count
    But your name Is blackout
    So I'm fittin to fix your mouth with a fittin sandwich with extra knuckles out
    A side of teeth and
    Ivory/I've already seen
    The future you will bleed
    So here's a punchline to make your mandible feel a little looser
    than your shoes when you trip over the string
    when your havin a bad vibe when you're havin a good time at the same time
    It's just me dangling playing a game
    With ways to strangle you with vine
    Kill ya self like Kenny who finally died

    I gotta intoxicate want some masters bait? Read the words I say
    Annihilate and violate with recitals I recite in everyday sites of mass kills
    Sorry I like to revisit past memory/ies'ill
    Your bones are nice I'll grind while playin a fiddle and you can suck this nip a lil
    Titty baby bich want some warm milk want me to coddle and say good job
    You're a prodigy when you isn't even showing any energy?
    That bothers me and I'm a fiend about this **** i do take it seriously
    So I'm sorry if I'm a bother but you bothered me
    I just feel bad for the body you have
    Lack thereof it was lackin everythin
    but the asterisk which was half of your verse....dude back
    out black out, here's the exit, click log out, before I make your eyes fog and fall out
    and I wonder did you even care to battle bruh
    And if you did why would pro with his 3000 line hearse sent cypherins'
    Waste such time on another black
    One is enough, now we have Rick
    And you
    Three times as many as we should, all I do is abuse this troop
    Hittin them like an ambush unit I'm subliminal and directly confrontational
    Wanna battle lets do it

    Your brains are yours no doubt blackout I'd never take that rusted machine out,
    It hardly works
    Im WD40 pal, lets grease ya down
    Til your slippin around in your hearse
    Dance until you're soakin' and brown
    Maybe your flow will slide a better when said aloud, it's so dam dirty and all cuss words have five letters
    I don't want to figure your riddles
    But out loud id still never say you're the writer id deny such..

    Listen to the laughin of the clowns
    But It's just me talkin to myself
    In fifty different persons perspectives
    It's all a joke until you glance back
    and Max is hackin your spine out
    Hatchet Chopin' with the blunt end
    Forcin that skeleton to move over for Max's shoulder, I possess your skin
    Must've just blacked out blacks sound
    Up with a key click
    Take a second homie and remix
    Keep your distance from above my verses or your destined to get hit with
    Max's quality precise burst of murderous accurate merciless diss
    I'm burstin with shrapnel, a grenade
    But like a Phoenix I'll just never go away just fade and suddenly here's
    Tay

    Ha silly fagit I'm the magician
    Self made
    That pulls the sihwee rabbit from the hat then
    I'll put it back after snappin him in half
    It's a joke ya? Nah Im a tragic example of a ramble rap enthusiass't
    My flows multi sicker than an epidemic
    I'm a sick bat and I ball hard and screech sonar
    Until my radar shows me where the insects are
    I stay far away
    Until no one writes me back and I'm on break
    Yeah I've been trapped in your head, your creeping under my bed, you know what, when your stalking I just can't wait until you ****ing drop dead, I couldn't see you, yet your creeping trying to follow me around, when you gasp for air I'll leave you chopped up in the ground, I know I never was the best, but you've taken all the pressure, I rap away, you can try but fail on effort, I can spit, you can die, burn in hell without your eyes, every morning looking up into the sky wondering why, asking why, when they're trapped there with you, trying to hide but you knew, you can die, you know its true, your nothing for fighting through, you know its me, you know I'm better, best believe, I'm shining *****, you can't see, you know you wish that you were me, my rhymes are flowing down hot, reminds me of when your in the nether, feeling lesser, not to clever, you'll be severed, can't be better, but you'll never leave the nether cause your dead and I'll be better, whoops your turn, haha no pressure...
     
  11. MonsterWrapper's Avatar

    MonsterWrapper said:

    Default

    [QUOTE=levii;1046275]
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyOne View Post

    do us all a favor and stop rappin, be a wiseman
    ur verses are garbage, ur better off bein a hypeman
    i got the tight plan, keepin the heater n my right hand
    youll make a fine fan, im on top like after u smoke plants
    cant stand cause im makin paper, u tryin flip scripts
    sayin u run wit killa cliques, callin the cops and givin em tips

    i emptied a clip on the last B!tch that wanted to snitch
    u woulda thought he swallowed cement, the way i had em shittin bricks

    heres some Advice
    timin is first and it seems to be the key

    let them diss u first then respond immediately
    in order to master the art of war dont start a war

    sh!t not no more I scared em off there are no more
    u cant score, and i aint a human im a
    super sonic suicidal unabomba cannibal ill eat ur raps call me
    jeffrey dahmer left me he legacy to carry on alotta
    rumors that im worse than osama
    and talks about im the hottest to be honest
    hiphop aint been the same since Tupac moved to Cuba on us/
    You know... I liked the cement/bricks line
    Or did you steal that one too?

    Here... You should buy one of these: http://images.says.com/uploads/story...thumb_72f0.jpg
    It'll help you stop biting others
     
  12. taylormaximus said:

    Default

    Levi. You seam'stressed? I'm Taylor Maximus,
    and Ill do my best to relieve the pressure and stank of bein the next text biter,
    it's on your breath...
    In fact lay you to rest, undressed and mouth stitched
    A cement brick I ****, pasted on your head
    A hand I wiped my *** with, caressin your neck
    Until my hand spasms and your spinal column disconnects

    I'm a wreck, I'm Erik and I can't help it I'm an addict
    To being totally pathetic, mood apathetic
    Wrist I cut til mom calls the medic
    Hectic life I live
    These Levi jeans wouldn't even fit a anorexic
    if they were on a Buddha binge swallowin pills and prescrips
    Til their liver calls for someone to assist

    This stools about to get extra bloody the more I sit on the complications of
    Being extra ugly

    Basically this basic bich with his bitten lyrics
    Comes and says in a awkward stance
    Max you're to rough man,
    Can you soften up some,ya dik?
    No I can't I'm harder than a cement $hit
    I shitted out, while teeth grit in rhythm eyes locked in trance
    clairvoyance?
    Why yes ma'am, the spirit leaves the intestine then leaves a message
    I paved the toilet and stuffed Levi's genes/jeans into it,
    flushed and praised, caressed gently
    My throbbin gaped
    Rectum
    for its continued support in the cycle of removin waste
    Dissect Levi's thread?
    Annexed him instead
    Conclusion
    Not a threat. A waste

    A threat to threaten all
    I reckon the threat is that the threat will be small
    The size of Levi in the kid section in a nearby mall
    when he's in the kids section on tippy toes to see over kids stalls
    Short guy short lines
    So Max text shorts because Levi
     
  13. KennyNeverDies said:

    Default

    Levii you say you got a heater in your right hand,
    the c*ck that you force on to chicks, you'll end up with a fine-and,
    Your penis castrated when I send you over to Iran,
    I'll get you tickets, a b1tch like you'll fit right into Thailand.

    Your wise words, I'll accept into my life.
    You win wars by not starting them, that's sound advice.
    Let's hope you aint a citizen of the USA,
    cos then you'll learn to regret the stupid sh1t you say.
    If I let my opponent strike first, I can measure his strength,
    Then using the 48 laws I can make sure I'll never see him again.

    Law 4, I'll have you on your knees begging for more,
    Fewer words can say more but require more thought.
    Law 8, cast bait to lure the enemy in,
    Allow you a false belief that you can actually win.
    Law 19, it's important to recognise a superior,
    You think you own this thread, let me analyse your delirium.

    Take it to the doctor's office, don't know what to do about it,
    The boy's chatting sh1t again, I just can't have it,
    But wait you suffer from 19, 8, 4,
    So if 19 ate 4, that leaves 15 to say more.
    Law 15, Crush your enemies totally,
    Slit your wrists, inject you with some coke-and-see,
    If you're a god as you claim, or a mere b1tch,
    Cos to me your as minor as a flea causing a b1tch to itch.

    I'm back again, I keep disappearing it's kinda Shady,
    Maybe it's cos I feel like y'all can't compete or I'm being lazy.
    T Max, I never die I rise from the heat,
    I'm a Phoenix, I'll always come back from defeat.
    Proof is in your mum's room, left a DNA trail for free,
    Take the covers off, You can get my cum back from da-feet.

    To you new kids who are biting lyrics, you can f*ck right off. This sh1ts for a laugh, you ain't impressing anyone you f*cking wastemen.
     
  14. XXML said:

    Default

    what the hell was that? do us all a favor and quit rap,
    you couldn't tap that if yo name was Fetty Wap,
    your bars are weak
    makes even my eyes wanna leak,
    think your rap was on fleek?
    but ***** you couldn't think of something smart, even if your name was ' mrs. Geek'

    your rhymes dont even make sense, why dont you choose 'one' tense, and take your smelly *** back to building a farm fence.
    i could give you rap lessons, mid-day noon or midnight sessions?
    i could teach a dog new tricks, other than how to ***-lick, is this goin' through? your brain so thiiicck!!

    you think you laugh in a rap battle?
    you think anybody's here to impress?
    let me ease your mind, and put my wasted time to rest. you can go hard little boy, be my guest.
     
  15. KNG said:

    Default

    Levii, you don't pack straps man/ The only strap you pack is a strapon in ya Nicki Minaj bag man/ Fall back man, cause I let gats blam, and dawg I will make you eat pellets like pac man/ You can't rap, I suggest you stop gripping mics, you not gone shine or flash bright you the type the epileptics like/ And you just told a bunch of lies in ya weak lines you said you eat raps I can tell you the anorexic type/ And you ain't empty clips on nobody/ Stop lying, you live on a block that caught no bodies/ And dawg you ain't gotta lie to look cool/ You look like a fool on the web rhyming like you got homis/ And you got the nerve to call the boul a snitch, knowing that if the Feds cuff you up you gone fold like origami/ And you talking bout you not human/ Stop talking stupid you human I'll make you leak body fluids talking hard but in reality dawg you soft and chewy/ You pissing me off, I would box you up but if I don't box you up then my youngbouls with the choppas gonna do it/ Or my oldheads'll trace you home, the 8'll make ya face hot like straightening combs/
     
  16. LazyOne said:

    Default

    You *****es writtig novels, 2 minutes cannot stop me.

    I'm ill on this ****, pop pills on this ****, strait kill on this ****, 100 percent real on this ****..
    Most of u fools don't make no sence, striat up ^ this fool has killed my suspense.
    Got u suspect looking hard, mobbing down the blvd, ina busted *** car, but dont turn on that retard, dumb *** mutha ****a's always trippin' an ****, but I be that mutha ****a' strait plowing ur chick, she love the ****, an I give it to her oh so hard.
    Make her taste her own ***** when I'm mobbin' the blvd. I'm strait clowning poundin' on you Sissy's, you keep on talkin' **** but we all know u ****in' missed me....
    Hahaha
    wanna hug lil homie? **** man don't cry, get the **** up my face I'm not the type to apologize, and if I do, fists to your dome. Drop you like b*tch because, ***** I'm GROWN!!!
     
  17. KennyNeverDies said:

    Default

    Fuc* ya new kids, I demand the Originals,
    My brothers inspired by SBU when he was at his pinnacle.
    Not you d1ckheads who in an effort to be sellable,
    Latch on to real artists and steal every syllable.
    F*ck this bullshit dissing the guy in the previous post,
    I'll move away from that Template, Like BnB after his roast.
    I'll bully you all evenly, I don't care what the coast,
    Serve you crips before drinking your blood, proposing a toast.

    (I) keep this side of me on locks,
    (Will) thousands of miles you walk across,
    (Not) an MC alive that I can't cuss
    (Lose) Bars on a higher level like boulders in a catapult.

    It's time to end the sleeping, it's time to kill the dream,
    This threads gonna go from a bit of fun, to a f*cking horror scene.
    I can make an MC, see the sea floor, without a trigger and C4,
    Have his gf watching, sitting nearby on a see-saw,
    With clamps on her eyes, to make sure that she saw.
    My level ain't hard to get to, it's plain impossible,
    Like jet fuel melting steel beams, it's plane impossible.
    Two L's in my balls so you can share them, don't have to fight,
    LazyOne suck on my left nut, Levii can take the right,
    You'll have to switch over with Temp and Maximum later on in the night.
    I ain't firing blind shots hoping to get someone, I ain't Oscar Pistorious,
    Just trying to give you a leg to stand on, by making you furious.
    When I write, I yell in pain, cos my pen-is-sizzlin,
    I'm destroying you bacteria like a dose of penicillin.
    But I'm hoping some of you are resistant, I want you to survive,
    So the next batch is greater and this art form's kept alive.
     
  18. taylormaximus said:

    Default

    Kenny you want nuts
    Here's your decapitated head in a sack
    Youre nuts youre wack
    Wackier than that joke you call an
    All out attack
    Here's my nutsak, bouncin in rhythm
    As I laugh at Osamas attempt at lyricism
    He can't match this Lycans bloodlust if he was sparklin with vampirism
    His sad attempts at metaphors leaves a sad @ temp metaphor within his sentence
    'N I know Kennys a medic assistant but really his pessimism is quite
    Persistent
    If I had cancer he'd be like but your horoscopes
    A Scorpio look on the bright side

    No I'll bite your side where the jugular resides
    Forced medic homo into a homocide
    Itchin' with creation creativism
    Activate the Medic allocation system
    It helps to locate a future victim
    If you have gps installed to find heart rhythms

    But if not then it's another terrorist with virgin aquisition syndrome
    Hate to diagnose your lack of vision
    But your dome is infested with rusted chrome

    I'm a medic from all these times I overdose on over the boat tidal flows
    And when I overcome comatose on the side of the road
    I'm like sick bro new load of ammo I'll use on Kennys worse than ever stanza
    Kennys gonna die alone a diamond I Erode
    What I mean is men try and end up diedmen below the 6 ft line
    Where they continue erodin'
     
  19. taylormaximus said:

    Default

    kenny the under achiever
    if Kenny was a girl
    I would be a woman beater
    And abuse tha bich til Kennys
    Face resemblance resembled
    That of some plague victim suffocate

    Suffocation isn't enough for my phalanges
    I want to make eye contact as i commit the violent act of strangling
    Asphyxiation with hands clenched around a string drawed tightly around Kennys neck until he can't breathe
    Doesn't seem enough to damage Kens scheme

    So with a dose of over the norm prescription of needle in the arm
    I'm depictin' a scene indeed where Kenny comes to harm
    From Max beestingin' with bars
    And this could be daily
    Until his veins cease to bleed and
    From his liver he bleeds internally from
    All these internal schemes reasons to spark a duby, it's on i, Max or me

    I conduct electricity and the next syllable I target with my viscosity
    Sparks like lightning, erupt viciously

    You cannot handle the pose of my prose
    With my lawn hose I spray yards away
    Like ammunition off an AK
    It don't matter how many shots I take
    Ones bound to make mark
    And that's precise aim
    Douse a medic with gainless lines just ta flex ya strength
    Easy enough cuz no one else is worthy of goin the extra length
    This rulers measured enough to know y'all mouths get
    Taped shut after Max shows up
     
  20. KennyNeverDies said:

    Default

    Let's eradicate the curtain, give the fans a view of the backstage,
    Cos TMax is as fake as all them hookers on Backpage.
    You're a soldier in training, so I got some words for you,
    How does it feel when you got your gun to a kids head and they curse at you?
    Pray for you to lose your mother and your brothers,
    Hopes that your dad commits suicide, and that you suffer?
    How does it feel to be hated by the rest of the world?
    For being a cog in a machine, that does whatever he's told?
    Oh wait there's a "team" in "TMax",
    So you just follow the other sheep, like a good little eediat.

    F*ck talking about your job, that's just a bush in the garden,
    A single entry in the list that Bush has been starting.
    It's time to de-weed your life, get rid of your 'Blue Dreams',
    You can smoke 'Sour Maui' and wish you never knew me.
    Your girl Mary's been cheating, don't listen to what she says,
    I smoked you with your own draw, gun gleaming like Earl Hayes.
    If you ain't realised yet, this ain't battle rap no more,
    It stops being a battle when your legs no longer touch the floor,
    Your ankles swinging slowly, there's a note stuck up on the door,
    'I wouldn't have done this if it weren't for Kenny and Mary the wh0re.'

    So he's dead now, I shouldn't p1ss on his grave,
    F*ck it next year Imma knock on his mum's yard and hand her a deathday cake.
    Let her weep in the corner, use her tears as the lube,
    Slit her throat open, wait for the sign,
    Of her blood gurgling, then f*ck her dying body to make her mine,
    And define to this forum da-fine of de-fyin me,
    Let's see if this wannabes ghost keeps replyin' to me.