Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Thread: Battle Rap: Freestyle Only

Tags: None
  1. jizzle said:

Alliance speak of clowns guest what I found, a picture of you with a big frown, well I'd be depressed to if I got smacked for being a **** sucking closet clown, so come out cha closet now! Funny as hell, reading your spits like trying to catch u with a girl in a pic, ya that's some funny ****

2. jizzle said:

Nice...

3. jizzle said:

Zolalstar....
    Talk about mothers being ashamed, only ones that should be ashamed is your mom and her brother, but that's what happens when you put two hill Billy's together, named ya mangina heather, and I herd better cum backs, like the one dripping from ya chin, trying to slerp it back in, didn't god tell ya that was a sin, an the only thing bouncing off a chest is your head when daddy lays you to rest. An I know my flow ain't the best but my rhymes will surly put ya *** to ress, have you herd some of these rappers boi day the best so put your pencil down an let us big boys do what they do best....

4. Badguy said:

Trash!

5. Badguy said:

U dudes is f*cling Trash!

6. Philypay said:

Hahahahahahaha. FINALLLLY.
    That was I'll lol

7. jizzle said:

Default trash ay???

Quote Originally Posted by Badguy View Post
    U dudes is f*cling Trash!
    Trash?? Right try this on for size....

Unlike you I don't talk smack CU's I bet the only time your strapped is to the car.seat when you relapse, an don't be ashamed with the way I make you feel pain, just reading my rhymes will make you go insane! Like when you got caught jerking curt co bang,quit with that garbage slang, I don't play the b.s game, I'll have it raining bullets in ya brain, an u need to be appreciating, go check your birth certificate n let me know if your still hating, better check what your saying boii your talking to satain, ****ing Justin bierber fan, bet if he showed up you'd be holding out ya hand screaming Justin I love u man! Is this trash enough for you or should I come to your town an embrace you and show you how a reall m.c do, here I'll even mail you a tissue before I come see you...

8. jizzle said:

Ty ur shits tight

9. jizzle said:

Quote Originally Posted by Philypay View Post
    Hahahahahahaha. FINALLLLY.
    That was I'll lol
    Your shits tight

10. Badguy said:

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by jizzle View Post
    Trash?? Right try this on for size....

Unlike you I don't talk smack CU's I bet the only time your strapped is to the car.seat when you relapse, an don't be ashamed with the way I make you feel pain, just reading my rhymes will make you go insane! Like when you got caught jerking curt co bang,quit with that garbage slang, I don't play the b.s game, I'll have it raining bullets in ya brain, an u need to be appreciating, go check your birth certificate n let me know if your still hating, better check what your saying boii your talking to satain, ****ing Justin bierber fan, bet if he showed up you'd be holding out ya hand screaming Justin I love u man! Is this trash enough for you or should I come to your town an embrace you and show you how a reall m.c do, here I'll even mail you a tissue before I come see you...
    M*thf*cka JIZZLE… this n*gga gonna need Allah, Buda and Jesus
    And still im rip his azz to pieces
    U don’t belong amongst the rap elites
    Moving in telkinesis/ eatin fetus
    U about catch L trying score against the rap Darrelle Revis

But a n*gga anit Jet thoe
    Peek how I flex yo
    When I let that Tech go
    Ur white T will be looking like u spilled Pesto

On some walking dead sh*t this zombie n*gga gonna eat u alive
    Ur bars a lie
    Like these hoes on Gram claiming they anit Bi

All in mirror in twerking and sh*t
    Im bushes lurcking and sh*t
    Hop out spittin flamz like this was Circus and sh*t

Ethan is nice and Sheldon Miller got potential
    But rest of you dues is corny azz f*ck im murk u with this pencil
    It simple

Spit joke about Jizzle momma
    On how she suck me off while I was sh*ttin in my pajamas
    Blowing on marjuana
    Opps I forgot to tell her I got Syphilis … her mouth cover in crabs/ it also on her face and azz/ … now watch his parents fight n*gga witness the drama

N*gga…. u about make me cross the line
    Like ur father SON dot make take off my belt and f*cking beat ur behind

Jizzle probably get arouse to it… jerk off to it… I hear u into BDSM
    Getting f*ck by ur Pops is call INCEST and people don’t condemn
    U getting ripped n*gga…. from limp to limp
    F*ck it… ill tie a rope around ur neck like a dog and make u my gimp

When it’s bath time… im give u a golden shower
    I choose the Dark side of force u cant f*ck with my lyrical power

11. kob_dash said:

Man i spit so hard you gonna need a raincoat
    The only time you get "harder than life", is when you see ******s,,,,FAGGOT
    You and your whole crew are a bunch of mimics
    The only thing you do is copy and paste lirics
    Its now time to finish the job the ripper couldn't do
    I'll make you cry louder than your mama when she play with her dildo
    Im like a boomrang i always come back
    You like China phones, you always are fake
    I rap **** you can't even anticipate
    You rap **** that makes gay ******s masturbate
    I guess gay ******s got rights now
    The only right im giving you is to suck my d** now
    But your girl friend already beat you to it
    Hahaha i guess she blew it
    KOB_Imo teach you how to spell it
    Coz for you to get killed by me...its your motherfvken MERIT! :-(

Audrey Drake Mathers said:

y'all dont even rap no more...just some stupid sh*t u put together that happened to ryhme

all your sh*t is lame, u actin like this sh*ts a game..say its to easy i feel the same.
    your rap is crap,aww snap,this is a race startin another lap,gotta skull ta snap, ur hella gay gonna take a
    nap. my lifes already planned out onna map. as i said, its a race,better keep up with the pace, ma fist like a steel mace.
    wrap u round likka shoelace!
    u may think im tryin ta show off, cause while ur readin this u got girls lickin ur tip off!
    i have to say, ur sh*t is gay,and life isnt fair,puttin fake rappers like u on and when they get to good 1s like me they luagh and stare,but i dont care!
    cause with or without fame imma be ur worst nightmare!
    maul ya likka bear!

13. Slim Budda said:

You don't bust tecs, you never copped a piece/ You call police as soon as dudes want the beef/ My guys'll run up on you, put a gun in ya teeth/ Leave ya body in the streets and slide off in a jeep/ I'm ready to ride my cousin got the 4 on his side, my palm on the piece my uncle navigating the ride/ And if you disrespecting we ain't letting it slide my gun make sparks fly like the Fourth of July/ And if you don't die we gone torture you guy, torch to the side of ya face and needles up in ya eyes/ I'm in my surgeon bag you'll get opened with knives/ Cut chunks out of ya body bout the size of a pie/ I'm psychotic as hell I'm not right in the mind, I think it come from a lifetime of witnessing crime/ But whatever it is I never been the same, like a cropped of picture I'm way outta the frame/ My block like the North Pole we got the ice and the caine/ You ain't nice in the game you gotta stay in ya lane, If you spitting flames, I drop bombs like Saddam Hussein/ I'm cold with the flow I got ice in my veins/ Ya bars started off funny then get corny like Dave Chappele/ And I swear ya bars is sweet, suspect as hell/ You prolly like young thug, the type boul that'll paint ya nails/ And rap about cumming on a man face and getting butt raped in jail/

14. xXGiganteX said:

If you a boss then I'm a dawn. I'm here slaying everything from dusk till dawn, I read your raps I yawn, snakes slither in the grass so cut the lawn, but you ain't going to be living too long, my pimp hand way strong, I bag how's that only wear thongs, she blow on the pipe like a bowl or bong, I'm a real rapper not trying to sing a song,

15. hjspitter said:

F U C K yall *****s im on one now
    befriend a fake friend and shoot them down
    Beat killa man im bout to spaz out

16. _SBU said:

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Budda View Post
    You don't bust tecs, you never copped a piece/ You call police as soon as dudes want the beef/ My guys'll run up on you, put a gun in ya teeth/ Leave ya body in the streets and slide off in a jeep/ I'm ready to ride my cousin got the 4 on his side, my palm on the piece my uncle navigating the ride/ And if you disrespecting we ain't letting it slide my gun make sparks fly like the Fourth of July/ And if you don't die we gone torture you guy, torch to the side of ya face and needles up in ya eyes/ I'm in my surgeon bag you'll get opened with knives/ Cut chunks out of ya body bout the size of a pie/ I'm psychotic as hell I'm not right in the mind, I think it come from a lifetime of witnessing crime/ But whatever it is I never been the same, like a cropped of picture I'm way outta the frame/ My block like the North Pole we got the ice and the caine/ You ain't nice in the game you gotta stay in ya lane, If you spitting flames, I drop bombs like Saddam Hussein/ I'm cold with the flow I got ice in my veins/ Ya bars started off funny then get corny like Dave Chappele/ And I swear ya bars is sweet, suspect as hell/ You prolly like young thug, the type boul that'll paint ya nails/ And rap about cumming on a man face and getting butt raped in jail/
    Called Audrey "corny" ya
    don't see eye to eye like your cornea.
    Surely lacking vision yet
    Best check yoself like introspect.
    It's "like Saddam".. this villain's death..
    Showin on the Internet.. quick to spread.
    I guess that he woulda if only he coulda..
    Gettin that bread? I can't believe it's not Budda.

Sittin knocking bourbon back,
    This lyricist's averse to rap,
    Said he's got a "surgeon bag", copycat killer,
    I bodybag filler, he's bodybag filler.

"Want the beef" like abattoirs..?
    "out the frame" like shattered glass..?
    "Made sparks fly" like sabotage..?
    "and the caine"s just a crutch for your battle bars?
    S'posed to rub Budda's belly for luck..
    Since he's Slim I jus' rubbed his girl's butt.
    "Put a gun in your teeth"? I'll put your teeth in a gun,
    Then shoot 'em back at you as ammo for fun.

17. Slim Budda said:

Quote Originally Posted by _SBU View Post
    Called Audrey "corny" ya
    don't see eye to eye like your cornea.
    Surely lacking vision yet
    Best check yoself like introspect.
    It's "like Saddam".. this villain's death..
    Showin on the Internet.. quick to spread.
    I guess that he woulda if only he coulda..
    Gettin that bread? I can't believe it's not Budda.

Sittin knocking bourbon back,
    This lyricist's averse to rap,
    Said he's got a "surgeon bag", copycat killer,
    I bodybag filler, he's bodybag filler.

"Want the beef" like abattoirs..?
    "out the frame" like shattered glass..?
    "Made sparks fly" like sabotage..?
    "and the caine"s just a crutch for your battle bars?
    S'posed to rub Budda's belly for luck..
    Since he's Slim I jus' rubbed his girl's butt.
    "Put a gun in your teeth"? I'll put your teeth in a gun,
    Then shoot 'em back at you as ammo for fun.
    I spit better verses than that off the dome/ I'm in my mechanic bag how I toss the chrome/ My pistol raise the heat like the rockets home/ I'm at your door like the mailman I'm Karl Malone/ When I bang the jawn it'll spark ya dome/ Put you six feet under, ima still be alive when you dissolve to carcass bones/ You won't bodybag nobody, you like the emo kid in a high school, you don't got no homis/ You got nobody to save you from this homicide that I'm bout to provide for you for no profit/ I profit off selling o's like the holes in bagels/ The .45 give you a halo and wings like a cute angel/ I never called Audrey corny dawg you blind as hell high as hell like you new to Italian food I'll make you try a shell/ My gun like the black eyed peas when it scream and shout, shots gone be flying everywhere like the casting couch/ I'll bomb ya crib like Martin and Corretta dawg, and roll on you with the metal out like decepticons/ S.M.R stand for sex, money, respect/ You gotta pick two and let the other one die/ Money on my mind all the time so I gotta keep it, and respect is important to me man it's not a secret/ I'm not obsessed with sex, not hard to refuse, so I gotta kill sex and ima let the s be you/ You won't shoot me even with teeth, you aim the piece and I'm calm eating now & laters/ Cause all ya shots'll miss like the power rangers/
    Last edited by Slim Budda; 01-15-2016 at 09:28 AM.

18. Taeryn Selby said:

yo ho want me to wipe that ugly off yo face you cant rap you only wear a strap now stfu befo i give you a cap

19. CrazyRhymes said:

Your dong the size of a tic tac.
    Maybe thats why ur grandmas breath is so fresh
    ur raps are just a mess
    ur girl came to me and said lets do dis
    my rhymes r on point
    urs are clueless
    you'd like an opinion on ur rhymes
    ur dumb flows go on deaf ears like a crying mime
    i spit so much fire, your ashs incenerated
    someone else step up, cuz this kids obliterated
    your life is a joke
    cant go to school cuz ur to broke
    think ur so superior but i rule ur girl
    u just gotta step back cuz this is my world
    my crossover make ur knees rock
    i bet ur uggs are ugly like reebok
    im focused i never blink
    u know why the dinosaurs went extinct
    cuz i accidentaly dropped my mixtape and they all burned down
    u should walk away
    my rhymes are roasting urs
    just like i demolish ur world
    try to roast me back
    i dare u

20. ghostdawg777 said:

The king Arthur who fathered the art of war ,so enlightening i ripped out the heart of thor/ i know the pain in yo brain is sharp and sore/ this ***** bleeding like playin the part of a shark in gore/U being the greatest, i wanna hear those types of remarks no more/ the cards of course are im my court when i press this joker/ and check this poser its his neck im choking im direct and focused/ if he has an ace up his sleeve, his tee i test like folders/ and if u had to take a breath-the rest is over!!/