All time favorite songs.

Thread: All time favorite songs.

Tags: None

Hannah said:

Thumbs up All time favorite songs.

Since this forum is about music feel free to post your all time favorite song or hymn in spanish or english doesn't matter I read and understand both, post 1 song at a time have fun enjoy. God bless you!
    *>*<*>*<*>*<*Hannah*>*<*>*<*>*<*
    <><

Hannah said:

Thumbs up

Que seria de mi

When I first heard this song my daughter Vanna & my son Rand were at a youth Bible camp in Glenrose, Texas and it was an awesome sight to see the sanctuary filled with teenagers with arms lifted worshiping and adoring the Lord, that day many of us were crying but they were tears of victory in Him. I was so blessed to have experienced that event in my babies lives. Thank you my Lord because I will never forget it, not only are there riches in Heaven they are here with us as well. Your humble and grateful servant.
    Last edited by Hannah; 09-22-2006 at 04:13 PM.
    <><
  3. Vera said:

I have so many christian worship songs that I love, one that comes to mind is Psalm 91. It's amazing the peace I get when I hear that song.

Hannah said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vera
    I have so many christian worship songs that I love, one that comes to mind is Psalm 91. It's amazing the peace I get when I hear that song.
    Salmo 91 - Sung by Peniel Systems. - Have you heard it in spanish as alabanza (praise), there is this version that I like in spanish and it's awesome when I hear it, it makes me wanna jump and dance for the Lord, I get all excited and full of Him.
    Last edited by Hannah; 09-27-2006 at 02:51 PM.
    <><
  5. Vera said:

Smile

That's great thanks! I'll definately check that out. :-)

Hannah said:

Default Lirio de los Lirios

Sung by: Ricardo Rodriguez

I went to a marriage conference with my Hubby and Church in Houston, Texas and he was the guest singer. Awesome!

Name of the album: Classicos de Siempre

If you like the old time classics I highly recommend this Cd.
    <><

Layla Talbot said:

I as well have many favorite songs but I would say that the song that captures my gratitude and worship of God in the greatest way is Alabaster Box done by CeCe Winnans.

Hannah said:

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Talbot View Post
    I as well have many favorite songs but I would say that the song that captures my gratitude and worship of God in the greatest way is Alabaster Box done by CeCe Winnans.
    Layla thanks for sharing that with us I agree as well.
    Be blessed, Hannah!
    <><