Footsteps of Blood

Thread: Footsteps of Blood

Tags: blood, misery, war
  1. Malay_razor said:

Default Footsteps of Blood

Footsteps of blood and death.
    Last edited by Malay_razor; 06-18-2013 at 12:45 PM.

2. Matt6660 said:

well coming from a metal back ground this has what it take to be in a death metal, type song. It kinda sounds like amon amarth in a way. this is a very dark piece as well troubling times?

Doug Denslowe said:

I read these Lyrics at a slow pace,almost one word at a time.This is real poetry.I say that in the best possible way.I guess I did start to think "metal"but I think these lyrics have potential to be sung like a folk ballad,Neil Young-ish,if you will.Outstanding effort!

4. Malay_razor said:

Thanks Matt. Well i wrote this lyric keeping a death metal kind of song in mind. I'm a aspiring musician and i hope to use these lyrics in my songs one day! Thanks you for your comments. Will check your posts too!

5. Malay_razor said:

Thank you so very much doug. I feel good that you liked this one. I have checked few of your posts and liked them too. I take inspirations from folk metal like ensiferum too. So you can say its a little inspired by that.

Tania15 said:

I really like your work. I've read some other songs of yours,but this is the best one so far. Very nice!
    The journey has begun. "Nothing safe is worth the drive."

amaryn said:

I second you on that, Tania. Had to read more than twice though to let it dig into my brain. That's OK with me.

8. Matt6660 said:

i understand where you are coming form. i am from a metal back ground and will keep it lol.. thats just us.. we will do what we like.. cant wait to hear this in a song.

9. Malay_razor said:

Thank you tania and amaryn. It means a lot to me that you liked it.
    Btw amaryn, didnt get your last sentence!!

10. Malay_razor said:

@matt6660 glad to find another metalhead! Yeah I am searching for a band to join!