An instrumental (Spanish guitar) song from early 90's

Thread: An instrumental (Spanish guitar) song from early 90's

Tags: None
  1. omero72 said:

Default An instrumental (Spanish guitar) song from early 90's

Hello

I knew this song in about 1993-1994 it was being broadcast on Turkish National Radio and I had recorded it on tape but unfortunately I lost it. The radio spokesman had announced the singer and the song's name, and now all I can remember are:

Singer's name (or surname) was something like : Corrdale, Coverdale or something like that (no relation to Whitesnake's David Coverdale)

Song's name was announced, it sounded like "Chontessa" (pronounced "Kontessa")

The guitar being played was Spanish guitar.

And here is a demo from that song (only the main , the most repeating section) I have recorded it with my own acoustic guitar:

http://d01.megashares.com/dl/vT6ZMk6/Chontessa.mp3 (you may need to enter a 4-digit activation code, it's given on the page)

If I need to talk about the genre of that song, well I might say it's Latin or let me say "New Age Latin" (I 've made up this genre now just to name a genre)

The performer resembles more or less "Paco De Lucia" and the song's mood resembled "Concierto De Aranjues"

I'd be glad if someone helped me identify this song, thanks.
    Last edited by omero72; 03-26-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: enriching the description

2. omero72 said:

Hello

no one's interested in Spanish-style instrumental songs?