Τranslate lyrics to Korean

Thread: Τranslate lyrics to Korean

Tags: english, korean, lyrics
  1. maknaerena said:

Default Τranslate lyrics to Korean

Every day I think of you. Every night I dream of you, but do you do the same? I can't stop thinking of you. No matter how hard I try. Am I a fool for falling in love with you? Each day we grow more and more distant, but my love grows for you. Is your love fading? It makes my heart ache at the thought of it. Is this lust or love to you? Why won't you even answer me back? Where did we go wrong?!?! Let's just talk it out, ok? But you won't even look me in the eye, and tell me the truth. You must have done something wrong if this happening. Each day we grow more and more distant, but my love grows for you. Is your love fading? It makes my heart ache at the thought of it. Where did we go wrong? Ever since you left, I've cried many nights. Just thinking about you make me depressed and want to cry. I guess i should jave known not to trust guys like you, but I thought you would be different. You weren't as different as they were. Each day we grow more and more distant, but my love grows for you. Is your love fading? It makes my heart ache at the thought of it. Each day we grow more and more distant, but my love grows for you. Is your love fading? It makes my heart ache at the thought of it.

2. Mike SungJi Baik said:

I'd do it for you if you logged in even after you created this. I feel like translating it would be a waste of my time. Let me know if you still need it ^^

3. maknaerena said:

I still need it ^^ sorry i dont log in much :/

4. Mike SungJi Baik said:

Default =]

Quote Originally Posted by maknaerena View Post
    I still need it ^^ sorry i dont log in much :/
    Okay give me a day, I just saw this. I'll have it up for you by monday

5. maknaerena said:

Umm as soon as u possibly can but T the most is next week

6. Mike SungJi Baik said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by maknaerena View Post
    Umm as soon as u possibly can but T the most is next week
    해가 뜰때는 널 생각해. 해가 질때는 너의 꿈을꿔, 너도 그래?
    아무리 애써도 너의 생각들이 머리에 맴돌아, 너에게 빠진 나는 바보인가?
    매일우리는 멀어지는것 같은대, 너를 위한 나의 사랑은 커져만 가.. 너의 사랑이 사라지는걸까?
    생각만해도 가슴이 아프고 매어, 이게 호기심일까 사랑일까? 왜 이젠 나를 답도 안해? 어디서 우린 엇갈린걸까?
    얘기좀하자, 응? 내 눈을 바라보면서 진실을 말해봐..
    너의 잘못이 있었을꺼야 우리가 이렇게 됬으면. 매일 우리는 멀어지는것 같은대 너를 위한 나의사랑은 커져만가.
    너의 사랑이 사라지는걸까? 생각만해도 가슴이 아프고 메어. 어디서부터 우린 엇갈린걸까? 너가 떠난 이후로 매일 눈물만 흘렀어..
    너의 생각만하니깐 우울하고 가슴이 허전해. 너같은 남자 믿지 말라고했는대 넌 달를거라고 생각했지. 근대 너도 역시 남자구나.. 매일우리는 멀어지는것 같은대, 너를 위한 나의 사랑은 커져만 가 너의 사랑이 사라지는걸까? 생각만해도 가슴이 아프고 메어. 매일우리는 멀어지는것 같은대, 너를 위한 나의 사랑은 커져만 가 너의 사랑이 사라지는걸까? 생각만해도 가슴이 아프고 메어.

A direct translation would make it sound awkward so I edited some parts so it would make sense. Hope you don't mind. And I did it in the informal tone as well!