Hey there,

I actually think that especially in German-speaking countries, Norwegian singer Wenche Myhre has too often been branded a "schlager singer". However, those who look over the rim will figure out that her Scandinavian releases actually span more than half a dozen genres ranging from (bar) jazz, 60's style beat, chanson, easy listening --- up to disco by the end of the 1970s.
So here's a joyful uptempo song from 1970 which to my knowledge is a cover version, and both she and the musical arranger really did a damn good job there IMHO. Listen here:

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/r1eq0kM5/..._ta_det_s.html

Whoo, this thing is catchy. And no, it's not on Youtube. It's the opening track of her Swedish-only release "Kom Till Mig" (1970). The tracklist of this album is very hard to find in Google, so you may say this is a TRUE RARITY. And as many people know, I'm passionate about digging for these rarities

So what I'd like to read now is the lyrics. Since Swedish is not Japanese, I would not need a translation, just the lyrics. I think it's due to the LP's high rarity status that the song's lyrics cannot be found via a search engine. That's why you will not only do me some good, but probably a whole lot of people who may google for this lyrics many moons later.

Thanks in advance.