Ingush /song from the Caucasus

Thread: Ingush /song from the Caucasus

Tags: cтарые-aтаги.avi, caucasus song, russian chechen woman, watch?v=fhuqna8loac
  1. Nazran said:

Post Ingush /song from the Caucasus

So i was watching this video link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhUQnA8loAc

And this first song really got to me, the woman sings so beautiful, and that flute playing is astonishing!

I have searched everywhere for it, in all kind of ways that i possibly know of... But it is difficult since I do not speak russian or write it, making it nearly impossible to figure out, since i have no idea what the song is about either.

So please, if anyone can figure this one out, that would mean the world to me.

EDIT: I would just like to know the language for the song, i think without being 100% sure, that the language is from the caucasus It's not Chechen or Ingush however.
    So if you liked the song and know anyone from Russia or the Caucasus, i would appreciate if you would show this to them and see if they might be able to figure it out. Even a few words would help

Nazran.
    Last edited by Nazran; 09-25-2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: additional details

2. Nazran said:

So i found that the song in the beginning is not Chechen or Russian, it might however be Ingush, but definitly some other language from the Caucasus area.
    Anyone who have friends, who might understand this?
    Last edited by Nazran; 05-08-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Enoo said:

Bump for this one, in case somebody can recognize the song/the language.
    Even after all this time
    The Sun never says to the Earth
    « You owe me »
    Look what happens with a love like that
    It lights the whole sky

-حافظ

4. Nazran said:

Anyone who have friends from the caucasus? Does anyone know some external sites where you can request foreign songs? Or persons who might understand the song?

Teshka said:

Hi Nazran, I just caught this thread and decided to ask about it in a thread where people have posted a lot of music from all around the world in the past, but mostly eastern Europe. Maybe someone there will be able to help somehow.
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

6. Nazran said:

Thank you very much, i hope it pays off.

Maviii said:

first song is not chechen nor ingush else i would helped u out with translation ..second song strating from minute 2:38 is chechen

sorry nazran ..hope u find help soon

8. Nazran said:

Yes unfortunately it is not chechen or ingush but some other language from the caucasus, i know the second one is a song by Heda Hamzatova.
    Thanks for the help.

9. Nazran said:

I would just like to know the language of the song, i think without being 100% sure, that the language is from the Caucasus It's not Chechen or Ingush however.
    So if you liked the song and know anyone from Russia or the Caucasus, i would appreciate if you would show this to them and see if they might be able to figure it out. Even a few words would help me out

10. Nazran said:

I'm bumping this once again.
    I have heard that it might be the Uzbek language, so if anyone has any information then please, do not hesitate to share it.

11. Isabella said:

Hello Nazran,
    Maybe you can try at http://forum.unilang.org/viewforum.php?f=99

It's a language forum and the users speak several languages so there might be someone who can help you.

Also see this thread http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=143531 it's also about this video.
    Please post if you found out.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Isabella; 12-18-2016 at 03:51 PM.

12. Nazran said:

Going on fourth year trying to figure out either what the song is called, or even the language

13. Isabella said:

I really hope someone will answer!