Love letter English to Arabic translation needed

Thread: Love letter English to Arabic translation needed

Tags: None
  1. valentina777 said:

Smile Love letter English to Arabic translation needed

Hello,

I have a private letter for my fiance that i would like to have translated from English to Arabic, it is not too long, if anyone would be so kind as to help me would you send me a private message. It is a private letter and I don't want to post it in the forum.

thanks

nadayane said:

i believe I can haple u but i dont know how to send me a private message

larosa said:

you can send me,but which dialect you need?
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

4. valentina777 said:

Hi Thanks for the responses! He is Saudi, so in Saudi dialect or standard arabic if that is normal for a letter...I will post it here and just take out our names and personal details:

"To my love, Even with all the distance between us I love you more than ever. I couldn’t imagine anything more torturous than spending the winter alone without you here to keep me warm but somehow I made it through. You have the biggest heart I have ever seen in a man and I miss your smile, it makes the world beautiful. You came into my life when I was so down and I will never forget everything you did for me. I love you, I absolutely adore you, but I am sure you know that by now. I miss you, and Montreal misses you. Forgive me for everything, you are my whole life."

Thanks so much for your help!!

5. valentina777 said:

I would like it translated into arabic script, not dialect with western script. thanks!

larosa said:

To my love, Even with all the distance between us I love you more than ever. I couldn’t imagine anything more torturous than spending the winter alone without you here to keep me warm but somehow I made it through. You have the biggest heart I have ever seen in a man and I miss your smile, it makes the world beautiful. You came into my life when I was so down and I will never forget everything you did for me. I love you, I absolutely adore you, but I am sure you know that by now. I miss you, and Montreal misses you. Forgive me for everything, you are my whole life."

الى حبي بالرغم من الكل المسافات التي تفصلنا عن بعض احبك اكثر من كل شيء .لم اكن اتخيل انه يوجد ما اكثر تعذيبا من ان اقضي الشتاء وحدي من دونك لتدفأني .لكن بطريقة ما نجحت في ذلك .انت لديك اكبر قلب رأيته في رجل و انا اشتاق لبسمتك انها تجعل الكون جميلا .دخلت حياتي عندما كنت محبطة و لن انسى ابدا كلما فعلته من أجلي انا احبك و أعشقك مطلقا لكني متأكدة من انك تعرف ذلك اشتاق اليك و مدينة مونتريال تشتاق اليك ايضا سامحني على كل شيء انت كل حياتي
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

nadayane said:

الى حبيبي
    على الرغم من كل المسافات التي تفصلنا ، لازال حبك اكبر من كل شيء، لا يمكنني ان اتخيل امرا اكثر تعذيبا من قضاء الشتاء وحدي بدونك لتدفئني، لكن و بطريقة ما نجحت في ذلك. انك تمتلك اكبر قلب رايته ، اشتاق الى ابتسامتك و التي تجعل العالم جميلا ، كنت منهارة حين دخلت حياتي ، لن انسا ابدا كل ما فعلته من اجلي ، اني اعشقك و حبي لك مطلق و انا متأكدة انك تعرف ذلك الان .. اشتاق اليك و منتريال تشتاق اليك . سامحني على كل شيء فأنت كل حياتي

8. valentina777 said:

thank you so much!

nadayane said:

u r welcome i hope we hapled

larosa said:

u're welcome
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)