Help finding a song on Spring 2

Thread: Help finding a song on Spring 2

Tags: None
  1. Fubes said:

Default Help finding a song on Spring 2

Hey guys - having trouble finding a song that was played in the Spring two (I'm pretty sure) playlist. It has a trance/house vibe to it, but what really defined it was a very low pitched laugh that happened maybe twice every measure. Whenever it played, my coworkers and I would always bust out laughing, and now I can't find it! Any help would be appreciated!

2. Tyler Gremminger said:

I have been trying to find this song for the entire time it played. I work at AE too and everytime I tried to shazam it. I kept getting different songs everytime or no song found at all. Still, I have been unable to identify it. I know this doesn't help but I would like to find it as well.

The only thing I noticed is that on spotify when first looking at the AE playlists it shows the first 5 or so. On the Spring Break playlist (which this song was on) the first song is unavailable on spotify but still on the playlist. But when you click to view the entire playlist that song is removed since you can't play it. My thought is that there are more songs further down the playlist that are unavailable as well and are not shown when seeing the full list. I haven't figured out a way around this.