Song from cellphone commercial??

Thread: Song from cellphone commercial??

Tags: None
  1. Indigo said:

Default Song from cellphone commercial??

Ok, earlier this week I kept on seeing this commercial for a cell phone and I loved the song that played in the background and would really like to find out what song it was. Of course now the commercial has seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth and I am left without knowing what that song was. Also I don't remember what company the phone was made by.

Basically the commercial was in this cafe where all the guys were checking out the cute waitress. The girl gives this guy his bill and then we see him leave. Once in the taxi he finds a picture of the girl and her phone number on his phone and then it flashes back to the girl sliding the phone across the table, I think. It ends with the girl checking her phone, we find that the guy sent a picture back to her. Then the tag line, blah blah and finally the name of the product. What I remember of the song is the line "When the boy meets the girl", and it's upbeat, and sounded like an older song.

If any of this sounds familiar please reply, I don't think I'll be able to rest till I find out what the song is

2. juleees said:

Not sure if you're going to read this, and you probably have found it yourself since you posted, BUT I found the song name! It's called "Music To Watch Girls By", by Andy Williams .