Im just gonna keep talking to you because im lonely.. You say you dont like it when i smoke, i dont like it either, the high's good but i cant deal when i come down.. I wanna smoke because when im high i forget that in depressed, i forget that i miss you, i miss you even when im with you because i know youll have to leave soon.. I know im no one, im nothing, i cant offer you a rich life, sweet kids, a warm home.. I cant offer you **** because im me and ill be ****ed if im worth more than ****..
I cant even look in the mirror these days all see is a damned son of a *****, I cut my self but i hide it, i dont even think youve noticed.. I couldnt go to dorthea dix for that **** id put a neuse around my neck and let my self drop, drop like i dropped your heart on the ground when i laid hands on you the first time when i did what i said i never would when i caught you cutting & beat you til you couldnt hold the knife, then i pushed you out and cut my self but thats okay because i got harder strife
I sit here and try to blame everyone, i try to blame my dad for gettig high too much or my mom for being a ****, i try blame your family bexause they say im bad for you, "you could do better" baby i hope our daughters dont think men can treat them like i treat you.. I even try to blame you when youre the ***** whos been down for me, and youve been down in many ways. I guess im trying to say i love you, ****ed up as i am i love you, i try not to so you could be free but im to ****ing selfish for that so go on leave me be shut the ****ing door so the kids dont have to see me bleed