Of Everything and Ghosts again

Thread: Of Everything and Ghosts again

Tags: None

Eccer said:

Default Of Everything and Ghosts again

Of Everything and Ghosts again

ye walk cross scraps, with just the fragments of the past to lay your eyes upon.

Thou'st harvest with tired boughs yet strong as a mammoth's rebirth.
    To keep questions of why thy eyes seep?
    Tis only a reaction
    made reality once you set stones upon!

And it was that, the first Stonebridge experience I had.
    Whence I held hands with air and walked amongst those phantom shades
    procuring a similar aura like myself.
    That I could finally just observe and
    project into absent innocence, to stare at the gape of everything and ghosts again.

Though they never seemed to believe my stories.
    I kept my distance-faith enduring with.
    Till clear upon storms I saw, just how many people casually walked amongst them
    sharing their radiance with one another, yet unaware of their waring presence.

But this is how it is, an peculiar age as of. If you witness through its windows now and before
    that thus through these hours, will you still hold that someone unresolved?

Left for their constant perseverance, ever roaming in the bereft of afterlife?

Curtains reveal and applauds follow

For the ghosts on frolic fields
    Where never seen again
    Like a fuse smoulder in abyss

(Threw aside my doubts, thanks y'all!)
    Last edited by Eccer; 07-09-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Teshka said:

Well I for one am sure that this is a great piece of writing and i'm also sure that i could find smth new to appreciate from repeated readings, so i totally understand how you can be captured whenever you read it over again. And i LOVE the style bcs its so rare that anyone can write in such a classic way.....so please throw aside whatever doubts that you may still have, this is good as anything that i've read anywhere in the ATL poetry & lyrics sections
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

Eccer said:

Good to know it's enjoyable, or somehow interesting. I was thinking the last stanza could work as a final chorus or something, maybe repeat it a couple of times...

Thanks for replying Teshka

amaryn said:

We always read your work, Eccer, as it is well written, full of surprises and versatile. I need to read various times- as you said the mood may change after rereading, but I assure you that this is far from lame,lol!
    It keeps amazing me, your writings like "I held hand with air", a beautiful moment in the middle of nowhere Stonebridge.