The Most Beatiful Side Of Being With You

Do you know what is the most beautiful side of being with you?
Feeling your warmth deep inside of me, which makes my palms sweat with your hand touching mine.

Do you know what is the worst side of being with you?
While the words 'I Love You' is biting the edge my tongue, talking about nonsense with you for hours

Do you know what is the most exciting side of being with you?
To think the same things with you at the same time, to laugh and cry together with you. And missing you crazily even while i am here...

Do you know what is the most bitter side of being with you?
To share you with various people that i do not know. To jealous all the people around you, talk to you childishly

Do you know what is the happiest side of being with you?
Being tensed of seeing somebody we know while walking in the street with you... Even to umbrella we have, getting wet under rain together with you. To wait you with wild flowers in my hand... To eat the same things in the same places.

Do you know what is the most romantic side of being with you?
In the nights without you, to say the things i could not say to you, to stars, to the moon...Finding you in pages of the book i read, in any verses of the poems and songs i listen.

Do you know what is the hardest side of being with you?
To lock all the feelings, i cannot describe, i have had for the first time in my life with the fear of losing you, in a boat without rows in the middle of hope sea. Instead being beloved to success being friend. To walk over the sharpest edge of the knife with bare foot. As it bleeds, instead salt, to pour my tears on my heart.

Do you know what is the side effect of being with you?
How can you know?
You were never with me. If you were, my palms wouldnt get sweated... Wouldnt bite the edge of my tongue...
Wouldnt miss me when you are near me. Wouldnt jealous.
Wouldnt fear walking on the road. Wouldnt get wet under rain... Wouldnt talk to stars and the mood, wouldnt get drunk in every song like that.
I wouldnt fear to lose you, even my feet in blood i would jump into sea from the rowboat.. And would shout your name in every crawl