The Most Beautiful Side Of Being With You

Thread: The Most Beautiful Side Of Being With You

Tags: None
  1. waitmylove said:

Default The Most Beautiful Side Of Being With You

The Most Beatiful Side Of Being With You

Do you know what is the most beautiful side of being with you?
    Feeling your warmth deep inside of me, which makes my palms sweat with your hand touching mine.

Do you know what is the worst side of being with you?
    While the words 'I Love You' is biting the edge my tongue, talking about nonsense with you for hours

Do you know what is the most exciting side of being with you?
    To think the same things with you at the same time, to laugh and cry together with you. And missing you crazily even while i am here...

Do you know what is the most bitter side of being with you?
    To share you with various people that i do not know. To jealous all the people around you, talk to you childishly

Do you know what is the happiest side of being with you?
    Being tensed of seeing somebody we know while walking in the street with you... Even to umbrella we have, getting wet under rain together with you. To wait you with wild flowers in my hand... To eat the same things in the same places.

Do you know what is the most romantic side of being with you?
    In the nights without you, to say the things i could not say to you, to stars, to the moon...Finding you in pages of the book i read, in any verses of the poems and songs i listen.

Do you know what is the hardest side of being with you?
    To lock all the feelings, i cannot describe, i have had for the first time in my life with the fear of losing you, in a boat without rows in the middle of hope sea. Instead being beloved to success being friend. To walk over the sharpest edge of the knife with bare foot. As it bleeds, instead salt, to pour my tears on my heart.

Do you know what is the side effect of being with you?
    How can you know?
    You were never with me. If you were, my palms wouldnt get sweated... Wouldnt bite the edge of my tongue...
    Wouldnt miss me when you are near me. Wouldnt jealous.
    Wouldnt fear walking on the road. Wouldnt get wet under rain... Wouldnt talk to stars and the mood, wouldnt get drunk in every song like that.
    I wouldnt fear to lose you, even my feet in blood i would jump into sea from the rowboat.. And would shout your name in every crawl

2. Javier masa said:

Default Lo mas hermoso es estar a tu lado.

The Most Beatiful Side Of Being With You
    El lado más hermoso de estar contigo,
    O Lo mas hermoso es estar a tu lado.

Do you know what is the most beautiful side of being with you?
    Sabes cuál es la parte más bonita de estar contigo? (o a tu lado?)

Feeling your warmth deep inside of me, which makes my palms sweat with your hand touching mine.
    Sentir tu calor dentro de mi, que hace que las palmas de mis manos suden cuando tu mano toca la mía.

Do you know what is the worst side of being with you?
    Sabes que es la peor parte de estar contigo? o a tu lado?

While the words 'I Love You' is biting the edge my tongue, talking about nonsense with you for hours
    Cuando las palabras "te amo" están mordiendo la punta de mi lengua, hablando sobre cosas sin sentido durante horas.

Do you know what is the most exciting side of being with you?
    Sabes que es lo más emocionante de estar a tu lado?

To think the same things with you at the same time, to laugh and cry together with you. And missing you crazily even while i am here...
    Pensar las mismas cosas que tu al mismo tiempo, reir y llorar juntos (o contigo). Y echarte de menos locamente mientras estoy aquí.

Do you know what is the most bitter side of being with you?
    Sabes que es lo más amargo de estar contigo?

To share you with various people that i do not know. To jealous all the people around you, talk to you childishly
    Compartirte con varias personas que no sé (o no conozco). Celos de la gente que te rodea (o tienes alrededor), hablarte de forma infantil.

Do you know what is the happiest side of being with you?
    Sabes que es lo mas feliz de estar contigo?

Being tensed of seeing somebody we know while walking in the street with you... Even to umbrella we have, getting wet under rain together with you. To wait you with wild flowers in my hand... To eat the same things in the same places.
    Estar tenso? (nervioso?) de ver a alguien que conocemos mientras camina por la calle contigo...incluso (¿sin paraguas) que tenemos, mojándose junto a tí. Esperándote con flores salvajes (silvestres) en mi mano...Para comer las mismas cosas en los mismos sitios.

Do you know what is the most romantic side of being with you?
    Sabes qué es lo más romántico de estar a tu lado?

In the nights without you, to say the things i could not say to you, to stars, to the moon...Finding you in pages of the book i read, in any verses of the poems and songs i listen.
    En las noches sin ti, decir las cosas que no te puedo decir a ti, a las estrellas, a la Luna…encontrándote en las páginas del libro que leo, en cualquier verso de los poemas y canciones que escucho.

Do you know what is the hardest side of being with you?
    Sabes que es lo más duro de estar contigo??

To lock all the feelings, i cannot describe, i have had for the first time in my life with the fear of losing you, in a boat without rows in the middle of hope sea. Instead being beloved to success being friend. To walk over the sharpest edge of the knife with bare foot. As it bleeds, instead salt, to pour my tears on my heart.
    El cerrar (bloquear, no dejar salir) todos los sentimientos, no lo puedo describir, he tenido por primera vez en mi vida el miedo de perderte, en un/a barco/a sin remos en la mitad del mar de la esperanza. (En lugar de ser amado por el éxito de ser amigo?). El andar sobre el filo de un cuchillo con los pies descalzos. A medida que sangran, (y escuece como la sal? Aunque con sal?), para derramar mis lagrimas en mi corazón.

Do you know what is the side effect of being with you?
    Sabes cual es el efecto de estar contigo?

How can you know?
    Cómo lo puedes saber?

You were never with me. If you were, my palms wouldnt get sweated... Wouldnt bite the edge of my tongue...
    No estabas nunca conmigo. Si tu estuvieras, mis manos no sudarían, no me mordería la punta de la lengua….

Wouldnt miss me when you are near me. Wouldnt jealous.
    Nunca te perdería /echaría de menos si estas o estuvieras cerca de mi. No estaría o me pondría celoso.

Wouldnt fear walking on the road. Wouldnt get wet under rain... Wouldnt talk to stars and the moon, wouldnt get drunk in every song like that.
    No tendría miedo de andar/pasear por la carretera. No me mojaría bajo la lluvia. No hablaría a las estrellas, ni a la Luna, no me emborracharía en/con cada canción como esa.

I wouldnt fear to lose you, even my feet in blood i would jump into sea from the rowboat.. And would shout your name in every crawl.
    No tendría miedo de perderte, aunque mis pues ensangrentados quisieran saltar desde el bote al mar. Y gritaría tu nombre en cada (paso?)

1.- note: crawl= trepar, gatear, avanzar
    2.- I beg your pardon for my translation...i tried to look for the sense (and the feeling), not for the "correct grammar".
    2.- Pido perdon por mi traducción, he tratado de buscar el sentido y el sentimiento, no la correcta gramática.
    3.- Thaks a lot for this poem....in my current "situation", you really "touch me".
    3.- Muchas gracias por este poema, en mi situación actual, has "tocado mi corazón".

Best regards to everybody, and specially to the person who posted this poem...
    tnks.