Talk to me baby

Thread: Talk to me baby

Tags: None
  1. chelaby88 said:

Exclamation Talk to me baby

Hi,
    I'm new to this site I have just wrote a song for the first time and couldn't find a music to go with it so I decide to share it here.

Keep talking to me baby, I'ma talk to you” all night” all night “, cause I'ma love you, until I die to see the sky.

They say what don’t kill me makes me stronger so when I talk to you I live longer,
    Blow me a kiss just to give my heart a test, why are we taking it slow when we have one day left.
    I’m on journey yeah I’m on a roll sometimes I got to close my eyes just to open up my soul , we got one life to live I'ma gonna love you till I'ma dead.
    Keep talking to me baby all night cause it’s night I have a feeling that we about to do something crazy let’s just avoid the rules and party like we are crazy yeah
    Tonight well be the night to make love to you baby, baby stay with me
    So we can see the sky, the sky
    Baby keep talking to me
    Baby need your love your love baby keep talking me
    If we have one day to live I'ma gonna love you till I'ma dead, what the hell is my life worth if I don’t have you instead.
    Tonight well be the night to make love to you baby , baby stay with me so we can see the sky the sky Baby keep talking to me Baby need your love your love baby keep talking me
    Baby if you live for something you’re not alone whenever your sad just put a smile instead
    I’m stuck in this moment but I can’t let it go because we are meant to fly To fly Baby keep talking to me…..
    Last edited by chelaby88; 05-19-2013 at 04:11 AM. Reason: fixed mistakes

Mixalopoulos said:

Who is "Imma" ?
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

3. chelaby88 said:

I'ma*

Mixalopoulos said:

Oh I see, you mean "I'm going to" is "I'ma" Australian slang?
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

5. chelaby88 said:

yeah haha sorry about the mistakes,I fixed all the mistakes

amaryn said:

are you fro Australia? I think you'd be the first Proud Owner of A Australian Entry here,lol
    You're welcome and we follow what you come up with!
    To me as regards music: you use long phrases which ask more or less for a "telling style of music"I'd say.
    I could here go for a easy going blues, like one where american black people of the South complained/told stories about their lives.
    Or then - if you wish - a totally different RAP style: there too lots of words can be easily "stuffed "into one phrase

7. chelaby88 said:

Yes I'm from Australia and thanks for your feed back I will try to improve it more.

8. MissMay3 said:

Good lyricks. I think you get the power in the words out. I would split it into vers and ch. But not all songs are in that frame. Good on😊

9. chelaby88 said:

Thanks mate
    Last edited by chelaby88; 06-10-2013 at 04:26 AM. Reason: :D

10. chelaby88 said:

Thanks for the feedback guys.