Sad songs in Urdu

Thread: Sad songs in Urdu

Tags: None

Judy86 said:

Default Sad songs in Urdu

I am looking for sad songs in urdu which could touch a heart of my husband...He has been hurting me so much lately and I would like to send him a song with a deep meaning. Unfortunately I dont know urdu that's why it would be convenient for me to have also some translations in english.

Thank you in advance!
    "It is only with the heart
    that one can see rightly.
    What is essential is
    invisible to the eye."

2. hungarian said:

Judy86 said:

Thank you hungarian! do you have translation of this song?
    What is essential is
    invisible to the eye."

4. hungarian said:

ööö, actually there is so many sad song(urdu), surf in youtube, and choose your favorite and i try to wright a lyrics and translation for it

Judy86 said:

thanks for advice hungarian! I will try to find some songs then...
    What is essential is
    invisible to the eye."

NNA for life said:

@Judy86

Well heard ppl saying that the language you hear in the Boolywood movies is mostly Urdu.
    Till now i never meet a Pakistany person which don't speak hindi.the language which i learned form hindi movies.

Saiyaara(Planet)

[1c2E-OdedMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c2E-OdedMs[/video]

Suno Na(Listen)

[Oo26D-7kMfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo26D-7kMfM&list=LLdmT0UkcwLqAZPbvXNc4GtQ[/video]

Sab Kuchh Bhula Diya(You forgot everything)

[UQfRhlGADo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQfRhlGADo0[/video]

Naina re (The eyes)

[Gqh7n-BHcIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqh7n-BHcIg[/video]

Here are some songs.Let me know if you want any of them translated in english.The indians say that there is a song for any situation,every moment from a life.Maybe you wanna find a song which defines better the situation you are in?
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 06-05-2013 at 07:31 AM.
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

Judy86 said:

woow..Thank you so much NNA for life! :* Actually Ive already found some trabslation, so its enough, but I do appreciate your helpe, and certainly I will use those songs! Anyways, is there a big difference between urdu & hindi??
    What is essential is
    invisible to the eye."

NNA for life said:

Big difference between urdu and hindi???
    Well:Hindi is the official language of India and Urdu is the official language of Pakistan.As you may know once these tow states formed just one state/country.Once whit the independence of India 1947(I believe) when england left india,a war happen between muslims and hindu ppl of India...
    So once these people had 1 official language.Urdu is an dialect of hindi languge as in india are like 23 dialect(marathi,punjabi,gujrati....).
    I told you that in boolywood's movies are a lot of urdu.If you gonna watch a boolywood movie and hear words which contains the letters f or z than that word is for sure urdu.EX:Zindigi,faisla,falak,tarif....
    But also words which don't contain this letters are urdu and are used in boolywood's movies.Ex:alvida,saiyara...
    Why urdu is used in hindi movies?Well cuz urdu is considerate a poetic language and hindi movies are about romance :P

As Europe which is watching hoolywood's movies know english so the Asia which are watching boolywood movies know hindi.
    Last edited by NNA for life; 06-05-2013 at 10:31 AM.
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

Judy86 said:

what a great explanation NNA! Thank you so much! Shukriya!
    What is essential is
    invisible to the eye."