Ehsan Khaje Amiri - Asheghaneha (Album)

Thread: Ehsan Khaje Amiri - Asheghaneha (Album)

Tags: asheghaneha, ehsan khaje amiri, english translations
  1. Starlight said:

Default Ehsan Khaje Amiri - Asheghaneha (Album)

Hello. I have opened an account on here because i am in desperate need of the english lyric translations from Ehsan Khaje Amiri's latest album, Asheghaneha.

I am aware that there has been translations for "Tamome Ghalbe Man" "Ehsase Aramesh" and "Khoshbakhti"

BUT i am looking for the others too. especially, "Lahze" , "Labe Tigh" , "Khaterat" , "In Hagham Nist" , "Darya" and "Arezoo"

So if anyone would be so kind and help me out with the translations, that would be VERY much appreciated. Thanks in advance =)

afsaneh said:

Default Ehsan Khaje Amiri - Labe Tigh

Razor’s edge (Labe Tigh)
    Az in royaaye toolaani -------------------------- this long-lasting dream
    Az in kaaboos bizaaram ------------------------ this nightmare, I despise
    Az in hessi ke midooni o ----------------------- this feeling which you know
    Midoonam be ham daarim ---------------------- and I know we have toward each other

Az in ke har do midoonim---------------------- (I despise) that we both know
    Nabaayad fekre ham baashim ----------------- we mustn’t think about each other
    Az in ke taa kojaa mirim ----------------------- that where we would be heading to
    Age yek lahze tanhaa shim ------------------- if for one second we were alone

Na mitoonam az in ehsaas --------------------- neither I can from this sensation
    Rahaa sham taa to tanhaa shi----------------- emancipate myself, so that you’ll be forlorn
    Na oon andaaze del daaram ------------------- nor I have the guts
    Bebinam baa kasi baashi ---------------------- to see you with another
    Nemitunam------------------------------------ I can’t

Daaram misuzam az in vahme------------------ I’m burning from the hallucinative
    Tabi ke har do migirim ------------------------ fever we both have got
    Az in ke har domon baa ham ------------------ that we both are
    Labe yek tigh raah mirim --------------------- walking on the razor’s edge

Baraaye zendegi baa to ----------------------- for living by your side
    Bebin man taa kojaa miram --------------------- look how far I proceed
    Vase yek ruze in royaa ----------------------- to reach one day of this dream
    Daaram har ruz mimiram ----------------------- I’m dying every single day
    Mimiram -------------------------------------- I’m dying
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare